watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

An Alternative Reality

Started by K33NY, October 08, 2014, 12:47:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K33NY

I just watched this documentary about the game Football Manager and I liked it alot :) I heard it was in the cinnemas in England and it was shown on Norwegian TV2 tonight, I enjoyed it alot, and cannot wait for FM15 now ;)

rweller86

I went to a screening, it was a really good documentary!
@rweller

Rhys Lightning 63

I went to the one here in Stoke. Was a very interesting insight, had to leave halfway through the Live Q&A though which was a shame. Wanted to know if my question got asked
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

aaronmcguigan

whats this all about/? can someone give me more info. love the FM games, need to see this but it looks as if its only in vue cinemas which dont exist in Northern ireland

K33NY

Quote from: aaronmcguigan on October 08, 2014, 11:26:53 PM
whats this all about/? can someone give me more info. love the FM games, need to see this but it looks as if its only in vue cinemas which dont exist in Northern ireland

its more about how they met and started the old game Championship manager, then how they took it on to Football Manager, and how clubs use theire system as scouting, and many interviews, they allso told a very cool story on AFC Wimbledon that I did not know at all, but dont want to spoil it here :)

aaronmcguigan

brilliant wee documentary, just watched it when home from work, want to spend the night playing FM now but FM14 is far too out of date and has us in the PL!

K33NY

Quote from: aaronmcguigan on October 09, 2014, 06:44:43 PM
brilliant wee documentary, just watched it when home from work, want to spend the night playing FM now but FM14 is far too out of date and has us in the PL!

you can just install updates, you can either find the updates on Steam (if thats where you bought it) or on SIGAMES homepages, I play with Fulham in Championship now, with Ross McCormack and all the new players, though Meulensteen was supposed to be manager when I took it over, Felix Magath is therefore Assistant Manager, so whoever made that update missed that point :P but Felix has a 4 star defending rate when coaching so I keep him in the game :P McCormack and Mitroglou is a great duo btw keeping McCormack as false nine and Mitro as Advanced Striker, Woodrow is good for McCormack replacememnt, and Hugo is great for Mitro as replacement.
¨
I use 4-4-2 (diamond) or 4-1(DM)-2(CM)-2(Inside Forwards)-1

McCormack suits well on both sides if you want to use him wide as well, I tend to keep McC on left and Hugo on Right, Mitro on top if I use the second tactic ;) Kaca allways underperforms for me on FM :(

jags24

I took Fulham to second place in the prem, just behind Chelsea, for the 2013-14 season.  It sounds miraculous, and it was my third attempt, but it happened.

That said, I think I really prefer how the old game, CM, was structured, with just the text, and the simple training program.  Sometimes, more complicated is not better.

Have been playing since CM 01/02.  Brilliant, dangerously addictive game.  Now I pretty much stay away.  Have got a life to lead.

valdeingruo

K33ny, could you point me in the right direction towards the new updates? Theres a theoretical what if i would like to put into practice using the new updates.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

K33NY

Quote from: andersons11 on October 13, 2014, 10:02:19 PM
K33ny, could you point me in the right direction towards the new updates? Theres a theoretical what if i would like to put into practice using the new updates.

when ingame look for the workshop button on the menu somewhere, click on it an dyou can get updates to install, I dont know the excact name right now, but look for full database uppdate, with all transfers etc, again I am not sure the name of it atm and can post that later, but if you find it, just install it, and start a new game and choose to use the modded database you installed.

You will then start with Fulham in championship and with all players transfers, except Mitro and Kaca, they are still in the team :P Mitro is a goal machine to me with McCormack ;)