https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Europa Cup Final

Started by Andy S, October 26, 2014, 05:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

Has there ever been a DVD released of our Europa Cup Final

dannyboi-ffc

I hate going in the club shop on match days, I hate shopping at the best of times but there's nothing worse for me than a big crowd in a very small shop and most are just there to browse and get in my way lol.

So I get there 3 or 4 times a season on non match days with the kids during half term etc and I strongly recommend it. Nice walk through bishops park, let the kids play in the playground, a chill out and a hot chocolate in the cottage cafe (old jh cafe) and a good look in a QUIET EMPTY club shop lol.

Anyway I'm waffling on here, basically I've had a good look every time I've been in there and I've never come across one or a Europe league journey dvd in general which is a bit strange. I'm sure you can buy one on amazon, you can buy pretty much anything from them
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

shnlwswlkr

There's not even one on Amazon. Only one of the win over Juventus. Can't believe the club hasn't cashed in on a DVD of the whole thing, although, pretty depressing ending...
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: shnlwswlkr on October 26, 2014, 08:05:25 PM
There's not even one on Amazon. Only one of the win over Juventus. Can't believe the club hasn't cashed in on a DVD of the whole thing, although, pretty depressing ending...

The club are mad, it would've cost penny's to make a dvd of the whole campaign. I can't believe some of the things the club's PR/ marketing people do and don't do.

How great would it be to have a dvd of the whole journey from vetra through to the final with interviews from schwarzer,  Hughes,  Konch baird Brede Murphy Davies duff and Hodgson at different stages talking us through how they felt at the time.

It wouldn't be that hard to make and would sell a good few thousand copies.

I've just watched the dvd of our tigana promotion with brevett kit and Diddy analysing every moment and it was a superb watch. It made it that bit more personal.

The club are bonkers not cashing in on such a unique event that will never happen again to Fulham,  I doubt it anyway

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Peabody

Sitting in my lounge and on my lap is a DVDS called Fulham Season Review 2009/2010 ad it includes "all the build up and extended highlights of Fulham's first ever European Final" and I don't think they mean The Intertoto. It is titled Fulham Season Review 2009/2010 An Incredible Journey

Toby Ward-Smith

There is a DVD of every match that whole season ranging from the qualifiers to the final, with league and fa and league cup. Difficult to find now though.

dannyboi-ffc

For marketing purposes and to take maximum advantage of that season, a separate dvd should have been released like I said with interviews of certain players from that team along with woy.

Not everyone buys the season review dvd,  I don't buy them every year anyway. The odd one when I can be bothered but everyone would've bought a Europe league special.

Just seems a waste to me. But there you go Andy,  try and find the season review dvd. That will be on amazon for sure

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]