watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Great results this weekend.

Started by ChesterTheTabby, October 25, 2014, 05:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Obviously the 3-0 victory for us is huge, but the other results this weekend have put us to within 12 points off of 1st and 9 points off of 6th. There are still plenty of games to go, a fairly nice schedule in November, and so far under Kit we have been in the ascendancy. There is no reason to think that if we continue on the way we are currently headed, with more time for this team to bond and continue to be unified, that we cannot challenge for a playoff spot. Automatic promotion is, for me, is off the table with what the Cheese Head did to us in those first 7 games, but a 4th-6th is still an option.  COYW!

-Mike
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

dannyboi-ffc

It's a bit early for playoffs talk but I agree results today pulled the league closer. There's more chance of a push for the playoffs than there is another relegation dogfight in my opinion but one game at a time.

If we set a realistic target of top 12 at Xmas then I will start to believe anything is possible. I think 30 points by the new year is realistic and then we can start to dream with hopefully a couple of good January signings
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging