watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Would you start Woodrow against Derby?

Started by ChesterTheTabby, October 27, 2014, 03:25:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

id start woodrow in every game. but id also start trotta alongside him in this. i dont know what else trotta has to do to get a game. scores where ever we send him and is now scoring for the 21s
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

LukeJennings

Rest 3 or 4 maximum. Bring in Hyndman, Williams (would say David but doesn't seem likely) and maybe Hutchinson.. Dembele or Woodrow.

This is a great chance to go far in the cup! We need to keep up our momentum too
Twitter; @lukealele

My YouTube channel - http://m.youtube.com/user/LukeJennings9

Please subscribe!

PaulJ123

Bettinelli
Voser Burgess Hutchinson Staf
Hyndman
Roberts LVC
David
Woodrow Smith

We do have a lot of depth when you look at things like this

Mokes

Quote from: MrProphet on October 27, 2014, 08:04:30 AM
I would start him we need to maintain our momentum in the league and wrap a couple of players up in cotton wall for the night...Burn, parker and Bodurov

I'd start:

Kiraly
Voser  Hutchinson Burgess Zveretic (never can spell it)

Hyndman
Williams.                              roberts
                        David
                Woodrow Dembele

While I honestly think this game is a massive inconvenience and has the potential to upset what we have going on at the moment, that team of kids, against the best team in our division would get mauled. Zverotić is bad enough as a right back without playing him at left back. Kavanagh should start, and Zverotić over Voser.

I'd still experiment a little

Kiraly
Hutchinson Budrov Cassola Kavanagh
                     LVC (or anyone else who can play defensive mid apart from Hoog or Parker. Maybe Zverotić at RB and Hutch at CDM)
  Eisfield                      Williams
                     David    
           Roberts   Woodrow/Smith

I'd say it would ultimately be a losing team, but would be exciting to watch going forward.
I would love to see Roberts given a go up top too alongside someone who could bring the ball down for him.

As long as we go to Wigan with the best possible team rested and ready to go I could not care less about the result. If we win we're only likely to draw a prem team away and have to deal with that as well amongst more important league games against leeds away and Sheffield at home, both tough but very winnable games.