more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brighton Away

Started by Baider, October 29, 2014, 05:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Wingnut on November 03, 2014, 10:37:55 PM
Looks like I have no chance of getting a ticket for this so. I am a member with 200 points. I have paid for my flights and train already, so I am going to try and get a ticket in the home end. Are Brighton fans ok? Booked Leeds away flights yesterday for the game in December. I am not expecting the same rush for that one. If there is, I will take the hit of those flights. A day mixing with Leeds' finest is not my idea of fun.

You`re average Brighton fan is fine, met plenty over the years, they do however have a fairly large group of herberts up for a row so you`ll have to be sensible. I`ve just been on their website to see about registering as a member to get a ticket.
Torn , not sure if I should hang it out and see if any spares pop up on the messageboards or try and some in the Brighton ends?
Wonder if theres many touts about?, maybe Southdowns White or Shredhead might know?

Putney

No wonder atmosphere at football grounds is generally underwhelming when there are policies like this in all seater stadiums.

I presume that if your account is linked to another ST then you'll be able to book both of yours together in one booking?

shnlwswlkr

I'm behind enemy lines on this one! I know one of Brighton's physios so they've given me their two season tickets for this match!
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: shnlwswlkr on November 04, 2014, 12:31:26 AM
I'm behind enemy lines on this one! I know one of Brighton's physios so they've given me their two season tickets for this match!

If I lived anywhere near you, I'd beg to tag along. You are going to have a fantastic time!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Southcoastffc

I have just bought tickets for Brighton away.  I think that the match ticket includes free rail travel around the Brighton area - can anyone confirm that please?

It looks like there are plenty of tickets still available. As Copthorne Mike said above, these are the sth dates

Tickets on sale to SST with via Loyalty Points -allocated as for the Brentford game :

Season Ticket Holder  from 03 November 2014 10:00  Loyalty Points - 350  1 ticket  
Season Ticket Holder         04 November 2014 10:00                        325  1  
Season Ticket Holder         05 November 2014 10:00                        300  1  
Season Ticket Holder         06 November 2014 10:00                        250  1  
Season Ticket Holder         07 November 2014 10:00                        200  1  
Season Ticket Holder         10 November 2014 10:00                        150  1
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Southdowns White

Free trains and buses for anyone with a match ticket for quite a way from the stadium, I live in Steyning in west Sussex and can travel free from home and back for nothing which would normally cost about £10.00. I think it starts at Burgess hill if you're coming down from the smoke on the train.

shnlwswlkr

Quote from: maoconnor on November 04, 2014, 12:32:48 AM
Quote from: shnlwswlkr on November 04, 2014, 12:31:26 AM

If I lived anywhere near you, I'd beg to tag along. You are going to have a fantastic time!

Haha! Where do you live? I live back in London now, was in Brighton for 8 years. Unfortunately the other spare ST has been grabbed. The Amex has a good atmosphere though, should be a good game and if you are sitting in the Brighton end, you should be fine! Just don't cheer too loud.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

ffcbrighton

Max allocation is 2,575 which is the entire capacity of the pathetically small stand behind the goal.

Will be easy to get a ticket in the Brighton end but in all honesty I don't understand why anyone would want to. Why on Earth would you sit in the home end? May as well not bother going at all. Just not the same.

I'd imagine we'll sell out mainly to STHs but could see it going on Members sale for a day or two with any left.

Absolutely buzzing for this one! Waited for this game for 15+ years...
Mick McCarthy has got a big nose.

Baider

If any STH out there can't go for any reason then I'd bite your hands off for a ticket, would pay above the odds for one as well (I'm sure you've probably already been asked to death about this though). Although I work every Saturday, next season I'll be getting a ST anyway just for these sort of games

Chesh

Quote from: ffcbrighton on November 06, 2014, 12:03:59 PM
Why on Earth would you sit in the home end? May as well not bother going at all. Just not the same.
I would equally ask you, what is so strange about someone sitting anywhere they could to watch their team?

Done it loads of time - you get to attend the day out, you only have to spend 90 minutes by yourself (big deal), most importantly you get to watch your team, and then you celebrate (or commiserate!) with your mates again afterwards.

As long as you know the score and keep the correct protocol ;-) it's all good.

Each to their own of course, but depends how keen you are to watch your team I suppose, as opposed to not being able to openly cheer/chant/swear!
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

copthornemike

Just booked two tickets and although filling up still plenty of tickets - currently for ST with 200 points. As mentioned elsewhere there appears to be free train travel within the Sussex area - the Brighton (Seagulls) site provides details of which stations free travel begins.

Cravenawin

Got five of my mates' client reference numbers and phoned up for 6 tickets yesterday. Got the tickets no problem.Also got them all in a block together. I asked if they all had enough loyalty points and she said it didn't matter as they were on general sale. If what she told me was true, it is a poor state of affairs by the Club not to put the message out to fans desperate to get to Brighton.

copthornemike

Quote from: Berserker on November 03, 2014, 09:52:58 PM
I bought my ticket today. I was surprised there were plently of seats left. My other season ticket only has 150 points on so I can't use that for another 10 days. Still think it's silly only being able to buy I ticket
Might be worth anyone trying to bring a partner / friends ringing up rather than using the online booking system!

King_Crud

this might be a stupid question, but why is the Brighton fixture so popular?

shnlwswlkr

Quote from: Chesh on November 06, 2014, 01:48:10 PM
Quote from: ffcbrighton on November 06, 2014, 12:03:59 PM
Why on Earth would you sit in the home end? May as well not bother going at all. Just not the same.
I would equally ask you, what is so strange about someone sitting anywhere they could to watch their team?

Done it loads of time - you get to attend the day out, you only have to spend 90 minutes by yourself (big deal), most importantly you get to watch your team, and then you celebrate (or commiserate!) with your mates again afterwards.

As long as you know the score and keep the correct protocol ;-) it's all good.

Each to their own of course, but depends how keen you are to watch your team I suppose, as opposed to not being able to openly cheer/chant/swear!

I got free tickets from a mate, I know a lot of Brighton fans so will be watching with them. Of course I would prefer to be amongst Fulham fans, but I would never chose not to go just because I have tickets in the oppositions end.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Baider

Quote from: Cravenawin on November 07, 2014, 02:56:39 PM
Got five of my mates' client reference numbers and phoned up for 6 tickets yesterday. Got the tickets no problem.Also got them all in a block together. I asked if they all had enough loyalty points and she said it didn't matter as they were on general sale. If what she told me was true, it is a poor state of affairs by the Club not to put the message out to fans desperate to get to Brighton.

Is this serious? As in, the tickets are actually on general sale if you call up or am I missing something?

You sure you don't mean Brighton at home lol

Berserker

Well I'm fed up if they went on general quicker than advertised. I would have waited and got 2
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Wingnut

Quote from: Berserker on November 07, 2014, 05:45:30 PM
Well I'm fed up if they went on general quicker than advertised. I would have waited and got 2

Called the ticket office but they are not available. On sale to season ticket holders with 200 points.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Shredhead

Quote from: Wingnut on November 07, 2014, 06:21:35 PM
Quote from: Berserker on November 07, 2014, 05:45:30 PM

Called the ticket office but they are not available. On sale to season ticket holders with 200 points.
I just rang them as well as I've got more points than my daughter but I have to buy tickets together.  It was the ticket agency rather than FFC itself but she said I couldn't buy tickets for both of us until Monday after 10. About half have been sold. There may be a chance that they'll go on sale to Members if they don't sell out before.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

hovewhite

This seems a mess up to me as I was asked how many I wanted when it was on the club website 1 only.