watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Steve Bruce: Merged

Started by NJFulham, October 27, 2014, 06:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colinwhite

I feel the same as everyone else ,but Steve bruce is an outstanding candidate if this is true . Couldn't Kit stay on as his number 2,

Tooting legend

Daily Mirror has said on BBC gossip that Steve Bruce is linked to the job, maybe there is abit of truth in what has been said.

K33NY

Have I missed something?? I have seen this all over the place on this forum today, so what did I miss, did he lose hes job at Hull?? If not WHY would he be interested leaving a decent performing team in Premier League, for a Championship team??

I just do not get the obvious in these rumours if there even are any obvious in this, not that I would want him either cus I want Kit

love4ffc

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Moussa Dembele the 3rd

Steve Bruce would be a good manager for Fulham.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on October 28, 2014, 10:48:08 AM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on October 28, 2014, 10:17:48 AM
He's a geordie so I reckon he will have a two horse race with Moyes for the Newcastle job eventually. The hull owner has washed his hands with the club and openly admitted so after being refused hull tigers. He said he was only going to keep investing to maintain their prem status until he finds a buyer.

So there's two points here, 1) it must be a horrible place to work at the minute and 2) there's no guarantee a new owner will want Bruce. 

Maybe he sees potential in our owner to spend a couple of years getting us up and then having a cushy job at nice old Fulham,  no real pressure and a lovely place to live. Plus quinn's influence.

If I didn't love kit so much I'd be very happy with Bruce,  he's better than all the names mentioned so far. He's also very good at finding the right players at the right time and sensible when spending money. It's just hard to want anyone when I have my heart set on Kit,  I'd be gutted for him if he missed out.

geordie he may be, but I would be astonished if he got the nc job given his sunderland connection

His Sunderland connections mean nothing, he managed them for a couple of seasons, they accepted him as a Geordie and a Newcastle United fanatic as a kid, cant see why NUFC would do different.
All nonsense anyway ,went on a Hull messageboard yesterday,they think its hilarious its even being talked about

bobbo

No tonawa
I didn't want Tirana sacked .you missed the point boa dive yes boa not Tirana,
BUT Bruce directed pennant to the other side of the pitch
1975 just leaving home full of hope