more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Today was a great point but....

Started by dannyboi-ffc, November 01, 2014, 10:16:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

epsomraver

Quote from: Logicalman on November 02, 2014, 04:36:42 PM
Epsom, I think Danny was overall positive, though he does bring up a reasonable point. That said, I would be pleased with a point for each away game, even if we have to score 10 to get it, just as long as we don't ship so many goals at home.

We are getting better, compared to just 8 weeks ago we are storming it, and that can be put down to the players having a belief in themselves and the club, with Kit at the helm. We are not a top table team at present, but as each week goes by the youngsters are getting that experience we need. What we don't need are the experienced players getting involved as happened today leading to the red card. I have little doubt there was something left over from previous meetings between those two, and it appeared obvious that Mac was targeted, he should have known better.

Sure he was Tony but as I said the Derby game was a one off, looking forward again to going to football instead of it being a chore under the last two managers, perhaps you can get back sometime and witness the revival first hand? i hope i am not tempting fate

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: epsomraver on November 02, 2014, 10:26:01 PM
Epsom, I think Danny was overall positive, though he does bring up a reasonable point. That said, I would be pleased with a point for each away game, even if we have to score 10 to get it, just as long as we don't ship so many goals at home.

We are getting better, compared to just 8 weeks ago we are storming it, and that can be put down to the players having a belief in themselves and the club, with Kit at the helm. We are not a top table team at present, but as each week goes by the youngsters are getting that experience we need. What we don't need are the experienced players getting involved as happened today leading to the red card. I have little doubt there was something left over from previous meetings between those two, and it appeared obvious that Mac was targeted, he should have known better.

Sure he was Tony but as I said the Derby game was a one off, looking forward again to going to football instead of it being a chore under the last two managers, perhaps you can get back sometime and witness the revival first hand? i hope i am not tempting fate

Totally agree going football now is a pleasure where as under jol Rene and magath I felt it was a chore. I always went but there were many times I just couldn't be bothered, I'm a lot happier now with the set up and Saturday was a fantastic point as was Rotherham but we can't concede 3 plush away every week. At any level that's not good enough.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

epsomraver

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on November 03, 2014, 08:51:50 AM
Quote from: epsomraver on November 02, 2014, 10:26:01 PM

Totally agree going football now is a pleasure where as under jol Rene and magath I felt it was a chore. I always went but there were many times I just couldn't be bothered, I'm a lot happier now with the set up and Saturday was a fantastic point as was Rotherham but we can't concede 3 plush away every week. At any level that's not good enough.
0001.jpeg