watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Daily Fulham Stuff

Started by Admin, October 31, 2014, 02:06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Apologies for the lack of, but this will be a bit hit and miss for next few days, mainly due to WhiteJC being absent from the board, but it will return to normal. Just goes to show the level of commitment WhiteJC puts in to produce this, and how it's missed when it's not around.

NogoodBoyo

I second, third and fourth that.  WhiteJC is a certifiable saint.  His rare absences are always notable leaving me even more clueless and in the dark than normal.
Nogood "being in the dark, isit" Boyo

Fulham1959

It's a fantastic service that we inevitably take for granted.  It's also a great time-saver !

copthornemike

Quote from: Fulham1959 on October 31, 2014, 04:16:43 PM
It's a fantastic service that we inevitably take for granted.  It's also a great time-saver !

Agree with you all. However as a short term 'fix' try:

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Championship/Fulham

Neil D

CottagersOnTour

I have to say it is the main reason I log in on a daily basis....

Brilliant job he does, its absence is always felt!

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Holders

As you say, it's something we take for granted until it's not there. He does a great job.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Fernhurst

Absolutely agree, JC's commitment is legendary and massively appreciated.

Having reached an age where I can no longer envisage my debut for FFC, I find I do not require the obligatory eight hours of sleep. Often waking when the sparrows fart it is great to find JC has already uploaded the Fulham related stories to our site.

Every great player needs a rest occasionally.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Snibbo

Jonaldiniho 88

Thanks whitejc. Anyone know if he is the leading poster on this board? A great help regardless.

PakistaniWhite

When is WHiteJC back? Missing his good work!!

Cottage Industry

Re:Daily Fulham Stuff

Always a magnificent read from JCWhite. Being so far away in Carlisle the column is second to none and keeps us all informed on the important issues.
Thank You JC

Cottage Industry

akf

His posts always come in a bit after lunchtime in Tokyo. Very helpful for me being half a world away, I feel his work keeps me in touch.

Thanks for all the effort and time.

JIMMY D

robert

Here in Petersburg,Russia,got it early morning and became as important as the BBC UK News to me.Many Thanks or Спасибо as we say here.

YankeeJim

A true gentleman, to be sure. But what would you expect? He is a Fulham fan.   065.gif
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.