watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: FM 15 :)

Started by K33NY, November 04, 2014, 04:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K33NY

For those who like to play football manager. Have you guys preordered the new FM15?

I did, and playing the beta and its fantastic, allthough alot of bugs here and there in the game but I think you will enjoy FM 15 and its new features of the game :)

I love the new feature where you choose what kind of manager you want to be in the start of game, a tracksuit manager or tactical manger with wher eyou get attributes of you skills based on you coaching license and career etc, all this can be adjusted, and you are now listed as coach as well on the coach list :)

Nero

yep brought every one since god knows when, Get addicited for about 10 months then wain a little then they bring out the new one and so it starts again.

Jamie88

I dont feel as excited this time round for whatever reason. Usually I am obsessed with it for a month or two and then the interest dies..or I end up re-starting careers over and over and never seem to get anywhere. I feel they have gone too in-depth with certain aspects game (like the boring repeatable press conferences with same answer responses ect) and all the little things somewhat take the fun out of the game that it used to be.

...having said that, I have been an avid player of the game for years so I will probably end up buying it!

FPT

Will it be on Steam? I don't have a CD port (I know!) on my Laptop, so will have to download it. Usually get handheld for iPad, however, I think my iPad is a tad out of date...

K33NY

Quote from: Jamie88 on November 04, 2014, 05:19:12 PM
I dont feel as excited this time round for whatever reason. Usually I am obsessed with it for a month or two and then the interest dies..or I end up re-starting careers over and over and never seem to get anywhere. I feel they have gone too in-depth with certain aspects game (like the boring repeatable press conferences with same answer responses ect) and all the little things somewhat take the fun out of the game that it used to be.

...having said that, I have been an avid player of the game for years so I will probably end up buying it!

If you like the old style more there is Classic modes in the game :) there you dont do pressconference ( think) not certain, but allso you can leave press conferences for your assistant to do so so you dont have to.

Quote from: FPT on November 04, 2014, 05:55:03 PM
Will it be on Steam? I don't have a CD port (I know!) on my Laptop, so will have to download it. Usually get handheld for iPad, however, I think my iPad is a tad out of date...

Yes I pre-prdered on Steam, the Beta is available for those who pre-order, and full release I think is on Friday, they just made a serios numbers of fixes today, I couldnt play the game anymore yesterday because the players and match engine itself was so bugged, loads of complaints about back passes ending up as corner or own goal or your defender suddenly didnt run, letting opponent strikers past so they could score etc.

But the cout system has becomed so much better, much better detail reports with pro's and con's for players and if you want a very detailed report you need a long scout time, if not you will see attributes are now for example

Passes 18
Finnishing 12-19
Techniqie 10-15

whe it has that kind of numbers it means the scout is still unsure about the level, but the player is within those numbers somewhere.

Allso the star rating system is a bit different, earlier games had current level with stars and potensial levvel with stars.
It is till like that BUT if you see for example a player has a potensial 3stars, but behind the ywllow stars is 2 more black stars it means he MAY be a 5 star but scout needs more time for full report :)

Ingame now has teamtalk during match, meaning you can shout different commands from technical area like in real life, either to the whole team or a single player :)

K33NY

Still alot of bugs after todays update, way to many injuries is caused each game to both teams, and alot of strange movements from player but not as bad as before though.