Main Menu

David Out The Door In January

Started by Mince n Tatties, November 09, 2014, 01:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyGilroy

Quote from: something_amusing on November 11, 2014, 02:03:16 PM
Quote from: Arthur on November 09, 2014, 08:14:28 PM
Quote from: something_amusing on November 09, 2014, 02:23:21 PM
I know someone who is family friends with kit. He asked him and basically david doesnt work hard enough in training or or the pitch. Kit only likes hard working players.

I might be tempted to believe you, but the fact that Ruiz gets picked every game doesn't back up your claim.
I agree actually. Maybe ruiz works hard in training? Or maybe fulham are playing him because of his decent world cup or so they can demand more of a fee when he is inevitably sold?

And yet somehow we keep accumulating points with that wastrel Ruiz in the team.

How could that possibly be?

H4usuallysitting

Be a shame if he goes - he could be a regular first team player

MJG

Quote from: TonyGilroy on November 11, 2014, 02:13:17 PM
Quote from: something_amusing on November 11, 2014, 02:03:16 PM
Quote from: Arthur on November 09, 2014, 08:14:28 PM
Quote from: something_amusing on November 09, 2014, 02:23:21 PM
I know someone who is family friends with kit. He asked him and basically david doesnt work hard enough in training or or the pitch. Kit only likes hard working players.

I might be tempted to believe you, but the fact that Ruiz gets picked every game doesn't back up your claim.
I agree actually. Maybe ruiz works hard in training? Or maybe fulham are playing him because of his decent world cup or so they can demand more of a fee when he is inevitably sold?

And yet somehow we keep accumulating points with that wastrel Ruiz in the team.

How could that possibly be?
maybe because zverotic is in the team atm?

Zu-Meister

i was once worried that david will be a lazyish luxury player. So watched out for him when he played in pre season and at the start of the season. He really does make an effort, tracks back when required, and goes all over the pitch to make things happen. I cant be his attitude on the field which is keeping him out of the team.

TonyGilroy

Quote from: Zu-Meister on November 11, 2014, 03:23:52 PM
i was once worried that david will be a lazyish luxury player. So watched out for him when he played in pre season and at the start of the season. He really does make an effort, tracks back when required, and goes all over the pitch to make things happen. I cant be his attitude on the field which is keeping him out of the team.

Going "all over" the pitch is what drove Roy Hodgson to distraction over Bullard.

Ruiz is a disciplined player. He provides cover - he's invariably where he needs to be.