more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Stop moaning you moaners

Started by Baszab, November 08, 2014, 10:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

Quote from: Max Headroom on November 09, 2014, 11:13:50 PM
By the way Ruiz defensively is pretty good these days. Occasionally he gives the ball away cheaply in dangerous positions with sloppy passes. But he is strong on the ball where he was once feeble and defends well at corners and even tackles these days, so lay off him....

He nowadays defends very well at corners, I am amazed how often he gets his head on the ball.
Defensively, in free play,  he is less than secure, against huddersfield he simply lost possesion far too often right in front of us. He seems to be a rabbitt caught in a lorry's headlights. When facing your own goal 10 yards with defenders right behind you, in your own half you have to play a simple ball, quickly, either to the keeper or the nearst defender or otherwise smack it into row Z... not fiddle about trying to do something clever and simply end up giving it away. He did do that over and over on saturday especially in the second half.

I thought ruiz looked good for the first 20 minutes but after that, I thought it was business as usual.

Martinsback

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 09, 2014, 01:13:59 PM
Quote from: Martinsback on November 09, 2014, 12:38:16 PM
  :Happy New Year 2: I am on here as an antidote to moaners and therefore am doing everyone a favour. I always support the team and manager and this is the Taoist balance that we all require in a good happy life. Think of me as a benefit of coming onto this message board.

Thank you, it's much appreciated.

You are welcome...Nose above me here is the almost direct opposite although to get real negativity please see southwest six and Fulham Ben...a dark dark place they inhabit...

nose

Quote from: Martinsback on November 10, 2014, 12:45:59 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 09, 2014, 01:13:59 PM
Quote from: Martinsback on November 09, 2014, 12:38:16 PM
 :Happy New Year 2: I am on here as an antidote to moaners and therefore am doing everyone a favour. I always support the team and manager and this is the Taoist balance that we all require in a good happy life. Think of me as a benefit of coming onto this message board.

Thank you, it's much appreciated.

You are welcome...Nose above me here is the almost direct opposite although to get real negativity please see southwest six and Fulham Ben...a dark dark place they inhabit...
actually you couldn't be more wrong.
I am the eternal optimist and always believe we can win and more than that because I am such a long term loyal supporter I completely devot myself to offering wise council in that if I can see obvious ways to make improvements I say so.

Blind loyalty, such as you show is admirable but not perhaps as useful as pointing out obvious deficiency.

when we just lost to torquay all those years ago and went second bottom of the foiurth division )or whatever it was called then) i told my wife and family it wouldn't be too hard to turn around our fortunes and get into europe, and even though they all thought me mad, that is what happened! I dared to dream things could be better..... the first step in recovery was getting rid of branfoot and putting adams in place.

I seem to recall discussing with you mr Jol and you telling me we had to stick with him, even when I advised the obvious  consequence of keeping such a loser....  

I am thrilled we now have Kit, a man to really take us forward IMO. I do not agree with all his decisions and feel bound to say how we can better, but he is nonetheless the only man I want to be in place and I support him totally.

Surely under jol and magath we would have lost to huddersfield... we are now made of much sterner stuff.

mullers

I'm fortunate because I am a Fulham fan. Some fans moan, some cheer. Some walk away tutting after a game, some in silence [that last exit from Europe...] but none of this matters. Bright blessings and love on you all.

And tomorrow, we can all wake up and do whatever we do again. Viva el Fulham! [though strictly speaking it should be La Fulham.]