https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

David Out The Door In January

Started by Mince n Tatties, November 09, 2014, 01:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

According to one Sunday Paper Fulham will listen to offers
for David when the Window Opens..
Must have fell out with Kit, or he doesnt rate him..

Me-ate-Live, innit??

He (David) said in May,   HE (David) wanted to go back home ......................However, FC Twente didn't want him back.
If I was building a team I would leave him out, wouldn't you  ?????   Kit =  :Haynes The Maestro:

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: KCat on November 09, 2014, 01:37:46 PM
He (David) said in May,   HE (David) wanted to go back home .......................FCTwente didn't want him back.
If I was building a team I would leave him out, wouldn't you  ?????   

Definitely. ....

MJG

So given the press snippet I showed other day with Ruiz agent looking for him to go in jan would you leave him out as well?

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: MJG on November 09, 2014, 01:40:49 PM
So given the press snippet I showed other day with Ruiz agent looking for him to go in jan would you leave him out as well?

No on the lines that he is a far better player than David.
You do what is best for the side..

Me-ate-Live, innit??

No,  Bryan has not said he wanted to go back/leave,  it was his agent.  The quote to SKY in May was direct from David.  

NJFulham

My own speculation is David was lied to by Magath to stay. Pouting ever since.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: KCat on November 09, 2014, 01:49:24 PM

No,  Bryan has not said he wanted to go back/leave,  it was his agent.  The quote to SKY in May was direct from David.   

Didn't Ruiz come out and say he was upset that after the world cup he thought he'd of left but the offers weren't high enough ??

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: Northern Cottager on November 09, 2014, 02:04:47 PM
Didn't Ruiz come out and say he was upset that after the world cup he thought he'd of left but the offers weren't high enough ??

FELIX SAID :
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/509683/Felix-Magath-Bryan-Ruiz-disappointed-at-failed-summer-transfers

Bryan said  F....all

LBNo11

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on November 09, 2014, 01:32:45 PM
According to one Sunday Paper Fulham will listen to offers
for David when the Window Opens..
Must have fell out with Kit, or he doesnt rate him..

...rumoured that David rates himself too high for little ole Fulham and has an attitude problem. Only a rumour mind...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

something_amusing

I know someone who is family friends with kit. He asked him and basically david doesnt work hard enough in training or or the pitch. Kit only likes hard working players.

Slaphead in Qatar

when jol signed him he was built up to be one the greatest prospects in world football. a real transfer coup for little old fulham. this has not materialised.

FPT

Oh god... MateuszZu may go a tad crazy.

I agree with MJG, it would be suicide to let David go, especially seeing as Ruiz is still looking to leave, though if Kit doesn't fancy him and sees another attacking midfielder that he wants, then maybe it would be best.

RidgeRider

Quote from: FPT on November 09, 2014, 02:59:34 PM
Oh god... MateuszZu may go a tad crazy.

I agree with MJG, it would be suicide to let David go, especially seeing as Ruiz is still looking to leave, though if Kit doesn't fancy him and sees another attacking midfielder that he wants, then maybe it would be best.

If he doesn't want to be here and has a bad attitude, then keeping him here is a waste of money and the organizations time. Doesn't matter how high we rate him on the pitch, he is clearly a problem despite his talent. From all I can see he is not being played by what appears to me to be a very fair manager who has experience with the player from the under 21's.

Barrett487

I would never dispute David's potential, but his tendancy for cheating (diving) leads me to think he isn't Fulham material. I don't think we need him anyway. I think Eisfield could come through once he's encouraged to express himself (unimpressed with his cameo against Huddersfield).

leonffc

I'd have David in before Ruiz (who I thought was at his best yesterday) because I love the way he moves the ball and I love the way he plays BUT I have heard from three different people that his agent is a pain the arse, he is a pain the arse and that the U21's didn't want to give him a game (from the first team) because he is a pain in the arse. I'm sorry but the team is bigger than a knob head player and a knob head agent. Personally I'm gutted because I love his style

Barrett487

Quote from: leonffc on November 09, 2014, 05:05:22 PM
I'd have David in before Ruiz (who I thought was at his best yesterday) because I love the way he moves the ball and I love the way he plays BUT I have heard from three different people that his agent is a pain the arse, he is a pain the arse and that the U21's didn't want to give him a game (from the first team) because he is a pain in the arse. I'm sorry but the team is bigger than a knob head player and a knob head agent. Personally I'm gutted because I love his style

We need skill, vision, harmony, team spirit and the abiity to play to a system in a player. Tick the boxes..... it's a close call between Ruiz and David, but Ruiz shades it for me (doesn't mean i'd play him tho). It is slightly worrying that we only seem to have a choice of two problamatic playmakers, eh?

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Barrett487 on November 09, 2014, 05:44:51 PM
Quote from: leonffc on November 09, 2014, 05:05:22 PM

We need skill, vision, harmony, team spirit and the abiity to play to a system in a player. Tick the boxes..... it's a close call between Ruiz and David, but Ruiz shades it for me (doesn't mean i'd play him tho). It is slightly worrying that we only seem to have a choice of two problamatic playmakers, eh?

Id love us to get Shaun Maloney from Wigan in January.
Think his game would suit our team, great little worker and great at dead ball
Situations..

alfie

Quote from: NJFulham on November 09, 2014, 01:59:51 PM
My own speculation is David was lied to by Magath to stay. Pouting ever since.

WHY? - maybe he was in Magath's plans but not in Kit's, I know we all wanted Magath to go but you have no real reason to accuse Magath of lying to him.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Arthur

Quote from: something_amusing on November 09, 2014, 02:23:21 PM
I know someone who is family friends with kit. He asked him and basically david doesnt work hard enough in training or or the pitch. Kit only likes hard working players.

I might be tempted to believe you, but the fact that Ruiz gets picked every game doesn't back up your claim.