watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dealing with failure

Started by MikeW, November 20, 2014, 07:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeW

Now this is the way to deal with prima donna's!

The Swiss third division side FC Grenchen have taken the drastic step of sacking 11 of their players after a humiliating 10-0 defeat at the hands of the Lucerne youth team.

The names of the sacked players were reportedly put up at the training ground before the 11 were instructed to empty their lockers following the heavy defeat that left Grenchen at the foot of the table with just five points from the first 14 matches of the season.

The defender Dedaj Dugagjin, among those now looking for employment, described the cull as "character assassination" but the club's sporting director Renato Brun stood by his hard-lined approach. He told AZ Solothurn: "It sounds brutal, but these players are not good enough for this league. I am the head of sport and there to do something when [the club] is not running smoothly. I am one who talks less and does more."
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

hovewhite

About time somewhere that players are held accoutable.

epsomraver

So who signed these players in the first place?

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

YankeeJim

I think that is where Felix caught on.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.