Previous topic - Next topic

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

fulhamben

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on November 14, 2014, 09:40:04 PM

No Mitro
no mitroooo no goal
               No no no mitro. no mitro no goal
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Beamer

Not even on the bench. Surely not injured - who would have thought it.

dannyboi-ffc

That has to be one of the worst most embarrassing results ever. I heard it on talksport and just assumed they meant Greece won 1-0.

What a result for northern Ireland. Almost certainly rules Greece out and they must have been favourites of that group 
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

LBNo11

...Faroe Isles usually slaughter Whales...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Greek

Perhaps the most embarrassing and ridiculous result in Greek footballing history.

I have no idea why Mitroglou was not selected.

As for the players - Mavrias, Karelis, Maniatis, Lazaros, Kone etc.... these are severely low quality players who would struggle in the Championship. I would not even want them on my 5 a side team they have such bad control and that is no exaggeration. Ranieri picked some terrible players indeed. Torosidis the captain stated after the game: 'Even my village would have beat us tonight.'

Fetfatzidis, Fortounis, Salpingidis, Ninis, Xolebas, Sokratis, Kyriakos Papadopoulos, Siovas all injured.

To put it into perspective - Faroes have a population of less than 50,000.. Greece have lost the last 3 games at home without scoring a goal - first time in history. This week Greek football - all 3 divisions were cancelled indefinitely for the second time this season due to an attack on referee.

The worse week in Greek history and completely deserved. Greeks are perhaps some of the most naturally stupid people I have met anywhere and I have traveled far and wide. Anyone with any type of imagination or intelligence is always attacked in Greece. For the past 2000 years, anyone with any brains, style or skill left - usually for Italy... and those who have stayed every generation have created a super race of morons.

terryr

Don't hold anything back. Tell us what you really think

copthornemike

Quote from: Greek on November 15, 2014, 03:32:55 AM
Perhaps the most embarrassing and ridiculous result in Greek footballing history.

As for the players - Mavrias, Karelis, Maniatis, Lazaros, Kone etc.... these are severely low quality players who would struggle in the Championship. I would not even want them on my 5 a side team they have such bad control and that is no exaggeration. Ranieri picked some terrible players indeed. Torosidis the captain stated after the game: 'Even my village would have beat us tonight.'

Fetfatzidis, Fortounis, Salpingidis, Ninis, Xolebas, Sokratis, Kyriakos Papadopoulos, Siovas all injured.

To put it into perspective - Faroes have a population of less than 50,000.. Greece have lost the last 3 games at home without scoring a goal - first time in history. This week Greek football - all 3 divisions were cancelled indefinitely for the second time this season due to an attack on referee.

The worse week in Greek history and completely deserved.

And Ranieri sacked as a result

sunburywhite

Fetfatzidis, Fortounis, Salpingidis, Ninis, Xolebas, Sokratis, Kyriakos Papadopoulos, Siovas

What sort of money are they on

I mean, what does a Greek earn
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Holders

Quote from: sunburywhite on November 15, 2014, 01:35:11 PM
Fetfatzidis, Fortounis, Salpingidis, Ninis, Xolebas, Sokratis, Kyriakos Papadopoulos, Siovas

What sort of money are they on

I mean, what does a Greek earn

Pots of money.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

PaulJ123

Did he have some time in the prem?? Sunderland rings a bell

bog

Very sharp there Les!!! Wonderful result. Mind you Germany only put 4 past Gibraltar, most expected double fixture. Wonder if Tony Macedo was on the bench....

092.gif

Greek

Quote from: PaulJ123 on November 15, 2014, 03:20:24 PM

Did he have some time in the prem?? Sunderland rings a bell

He did and he is a below average player - even when he was Greece...