watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I'm devastated

Started by RidgeRider, July 01, 2010, 04:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RidgeRider

With this announcement, I am now clinically depressed. Roy is the only manager I have known at Fulham, ok Sanchez was the manager for 3 matches. I idolized him as a man and communicator. I took great pride in how well read he is and how he believed in practice and repetion for life on the pitch.

How we was able to get the most out of average Prem players and to get them to believe in themselves and each other. How he remained steadfast to his methods and we witnessed the fruit from this belief. How he personified what was best about Fulham.

Over time, I suppose I will get used to whomever they bring in but he will always be my favorite and I wish him well.  :012:

The Equalizer

I'll be wearing a black armband for summer.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Lighthouse

I can think of enough bad points of Roys managerial period with Fulham not to be any more fed up than my usual state of affairs.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Jimbobob

RR:
:dft004: :dft005: :dft004: :dft005: :dft004:

I am with you big guy. He was and is a class act and I have to wish him the best though this stings like a bitch. I guess the lure of the big club was just too much.
I pray the chairman has another rabbitt to pull out of his hat.
Fulham Nation deserves the best so I hope we can move on quickly and stabilize the team.
Not much else to say........
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

JBH

He has gone, thanks Roy now lets move on  :038: