watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kit's window of opportunity

Started by Barrett487, November 22, 2014, 08:45:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrett487

There have been a few on here that have slated Kit's tactics and lack of substitutions. I, for one, expect him to come good and further develop the team into one that will consistently compete and cause problems. I think his midfield lacks grit to compliment their fast intricate playing style and the defense lacks speed and experience. It's no coincidence that Budorov looks our best defender, however he
lacks height. Kit is using the players that he has most faith in and is seeking continuity in an attempt to compensate for the team's weaknesses. Imo he is also missing Hoogland on the right. I think we should be questioning whether we have the right players, not whether Kit's the right man... his lack of substitutions against Brentford may just be a reflection of the hand he feels he's playing with. That doesn't mean that we should abuse/boo our players, they play to their ability.

He needs a transfer window that he can influence (ins and outs)!

So what can he do in the meantime? Of all the loans we have sent out, Tunnicliffe seems the most likely to strengthen our squad. Grimmer seems to be doing well also, but both of these players may benefit from learning their craft in first team football in a situation that doesn't risk Fulham's form. I don't think recalliing players is the answer. As for loans in.... our squad is massive already, so i reckon that Kit needs to be left to evolve a side that fulfills his game-plans, because he has another five/six weeks before a window.

PaulJ123

I don't see why he's so intent on playing either a flat 442 or a narrow diamond, they just don't suit our players.
In the 1st half of the Derby cup game, we played some better, quicker movement going forward with wingers, I would love us to actually use wingers to spread the play a bit. If it means dropping Rodallega, it means dropping him but he won't due to him being our top scorer now.

We do need to get a CM in on loan or call back Tunnicliffe.

Why we use Williams at CM is baffling. Hes an out and out winger, hes never gonna track back enough to play that role. I don't want to suggest hes starting purely because he's Welsh and Symons is their Assistant but I do feel that way at times. We just play terrible football at the moment and hope Mccormack can make something happen, I didn't want Symons in charge permanently and that opinion hasn't changed. I don't think he has managerial capabilities.

hovewhite

I really BELIEVE we need a defensive midfield player first of all.