watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We cant say it hasnt been coming

Started by Riversider, November 21, 2014, 10:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

Lets not beat about the bush, we got murdered by Norwich, and yet won, Charlton dominated us for long periods and yet we still won, and same again against Huddersfield we hardly saw the ball for an hour and yet again we still won,
Tonight we finally got what we deserved, nothing !
How the fcuk Kit Symons has done nothing in the loan market to replace Stafylidis and Zverotic is beyond belief, both goals came about because those two twats were to weak to defend,
All so bloody predictable,
Weve had two behind closed door friendlies recently and Chris David and Matt Smith have scored 6 goals between them and yet neither can get in the squad, why ?
Dan Burn is suspended for the Brighton game now, so theres another problem to resolve, massive week ahead for Symons now, he must demonstrate to all Fulham fans that he has the ability to haggle in the loan market and attract the right kind of player we need to step in to left back and right back, thats not the end of our problems but its certainly a step in the right direction,
No new additions and we will lose again to Brighton, no doubt it,
Over to you Symons.

dlc

Couldn't agree more with. I am seriously worried with the lack of experience within the squad.
I truly hope kit has something up his sleeve in regards to strengthening this squad otherwise I fear we may end up with another relegation battle on our hands.
I guess we will have to wait till January to see how committed and savy  the top brass are regarding the future of our club.

Berserker

Kit will sort it out. We have a large squad but it isn't deep enough on the necessary skills/experience we need
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Mince n Tatties

And to think there are some posting on this forum that still think we
could win the league. ..Hillarious

SouthWest6

Quote from: Berserker on November 21, 2014, 10:31:24 PM
Kit will sort it out. We have a large squad but it isn't deep enough on the necessary skills/experience we need

How? We don't even have another fit centre back to replace Burn for Brighton..

Riversider

I think we will lose again next week in front of a very large away following, if we do watch the mood change on here as the s**t hits the fan for the first time as far as Symons is concerned.

Berserker

I think your being a bit harsh on Kit
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Artful Dodger

I didn't think you can bring in loans outside the transfer window unless the player was out of contract? Which would explain why he hasn't been able to bring any one in. But I may be wrong. Either way, Matt Smith is not the answer. Hugo has 4 goals in 5 games, so what is he doing wrong? The problem is in midfield where we don't get hold of the ball for long enough. Ruiz and Williams are not going to go win the ball and that leaves us short. But I think Kit has done his bit since taking over from Magath, so don't go blaming Kit for our current position.
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Riversider

Yes you can , you can bring in as many as you want up to next Friday, but you can only have 5 in any matchday squad,
We should have brought two in at the start of the international break to replace Zverotic and Stafylidis.

MJG

Quote from: SouthWest6 on November 21, 2014, 10:36:49 PM

Hutchinson

SouthWest6

Quote from: MJG on November 21, 2014, 10:52:17 PM

Hutchinson

Dear God..

Riversider

Would rather see Burgess given another chance.

dlc

Isn't zat knight a free agent?
Desperate times and all that...

Robbie

Tonight lots of our players had a bad game - Parker, LVC etc.    A real wake-up call

Chutney

Quote from: SouthWest6 on November 21, 2014, 10:57:08 PM
Quote from: MJG on November 21, 2014, 10:52:17 PM

Hutchinson

Dear God..

Amorebieta? not sure how long he's out for.
C O Y W

Fernhurst

Can't sleep .....Weak and ineffectual defence and defensive shield.

Kit can not be expected to fix all these issue at once but how long can woeful defending be tolerated.?
Zverotic  and Parker at fault for equaliser and LVC and Burn ponderous for winner within a deep deep defence.

Our porous defence have let in an enormous amount of goals this season but super worrying is what appeared to be a relapse to our default position of not being able to live with the opposition in the last quarter of game.
Thought our pre season fanatical regime had eradicated that nonsense.

Where can we possibly find the class required in January to support a push for the top 6 next season.

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

love4ffc

Fist sensible thing I've read all night.   

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?