https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Burn out

Started by FFCAli, November 22, 2014, 09:14:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Quote from: Whitesideup on November 22, 2014, 02:12:59 PM
Quote from: J.Perkins on November 22, 2014, 12:58:32 PM
Amorebieta, if fit, has to play at left back. Ideally, if everyone is fit, we should play this:

Hoogland - Bodurov - Hutchinson - Amorebieta
Why does he have to play left back? Genuine question. He played in the middle in Spain, and has looked ok there for us. I think he does ok at left back, but this isn't his first choice of position.
good point. I'd give him ago in the middle again. Although he has looked pretty solid at lb
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

J.Perkins

Quote from: fulhamben on November 22, 2014, 02:22:50 PM
Amorebieta, if fit, has to play at left back. Ideally, if everyone is fit, we should play this:

Why does he have to play left back? Genuine question. He played in the middle in Spain, and has looked ok there for us. I think he does ok at left back, but this isn't his first choice of position.
good point. I'd give him ago in the middle again. Although he has looked pretty solid at lb

Because he have no one else competent to play at LB

fulhamben

Quote from: J.Perkins on November 22, 2014, 03:27:11 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on November 22, 2014, 02:22:50 PM

Because he have no one else competent to play at LB
id rather be weaker at lb than cb
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Stefano Okaka Chuka

After last night's performance I'm happy he has to sit back for a match or two.
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!

hovewhite

Would play burn over hutch every game,but it could be hutch will Play.

Andy S

Roll on the transfer window. Possibly a few of the young players may drop back for a while. That is what usually happens with young players. Then when they are given a second bite of the cherry they do a lot better

hovewhite

Amore good call for CB,plus I always feel happier with amore in the team.CB

J.Perkins

Another reason I vouch for Nando at LB is because of his passing ability. Both his long range passing and crossing are probably the best at the club IMO, and that is wasted at CB. He has played LB for us for a year, and I think it's now his natural position.

shnlwswlkr

Quote from: epsomraver on November 22, 2014, 11:54:59 AM
Quote from: shnlwswlkr on November 22, 2014, 10:30:43 AM
Never really rated Burn. I hope Hutchinson does well against Brighton, I think he has more potential than Burn. Burn just never looks comfortable on the ball, he's not built enough, I just worry every time he's near the ball.
fp.gif fp.gif fp.gif

Spec savers or go to a match?

Same to you.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

epsomraver

Quote from: shnlwswlkr on November 23, 2014, 01:04:05 AM
Quote from: epsomraver on November 22, 2014, 11:54:59 AM
Quote from: shnlwswlkr on November 22, 2014, 10:30:43 AM
Never really rated Burn. I hope Hutchinson does well against Brighton, I think he has more potential than Burn. Burn just never looks comfortable on the ball, he's not built enough, I just worry every time he's near the ball.
fp.gif fp.gif fp.gif

Spec savers or go to a match?

Same to you.
I do go though, that is why your statement is so ridiculous, he has been MoM several times , one poor game and he is rubbish, I really wonder if some on here have ever played football, they are not robots and he was not the only one who had a bad night, it happens, get behind the team struggling or not or seek pastures new

Skatzoffc

Quote from: grandad on November 22, 2014, 11:52:52 AM
Burn is better than Hangeland was at the start of his time with us. Burn is much younger & still has a lot to learn. Hangeland was really the bambi on ice but look how good he turned out to be.

:plus one:

Burn has plenty of time to learn.

Some of u guys need to back off imo.

COYW!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Lighthouse

I think we can all see that Burn has things to learn. However his passing is pretty good and far superior to many of his big name predecessors who played in his position. His command of the area is good although his timing needs help. He is commanding at corners in the opposition area and is comfortable with the ball at his feet. Kit Symons bringing back Burn is part of the reason our results have improved.

Our letting in goals is not down just to the keeper or defenders who need a little better protection than we have been able to provide. We need a few proper full backs and a defensive midfield player but our centre half's have been very good since Symons took over.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope