News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our results between now and christmas are seriously going to effect our season .

Started by colinwhite, November 22, 2014, 07:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colinwhite

...Because if we can string together another run then I think there could be a willingness to go for it in the winter window  . Otherwise we probably won't start building Kits new team until the summer when I think / hope we will recruit  in a way that we have not done for a good few years .  
Our young players will have been given at least a bit of a chance  by that time and and we will be in a better position to judge if their promise can be turned into results on the pitch . There must be a plan in place for this and hopefully kit will get a good deal of money to spend . If not then its going to be difficult to be challenging for promotion next season as well.

I write this not as a result of yesterdays game , although it was a reality check , but because some of our defensive problems since Jols era remain and i still don't think its clear to the players , fans or club leadership what kind of side we are . We had Roys philosophy and that was clear . Since then we have had Jol (amongst others ) and latterly Magath with very diverse ideas about what is important to a football club , particularly on the pitch . Kit Symons will make us more direct in our  in our play ,with out going to sanchez extremes and hopefully building on our fast passing home game practise ,  but it will take time .