watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Loan Window Closes On Thursday

Started by Mince n Tatties, November 24, 2014, 05:53:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

This Emergency loan window, what exactly does emergency in this case mean?
Is it only certain players can come or go.....

Deanothefulhamfan

I know he is injured at the moment, but I would love us to make an enquiry into Jon Flanagan. It could be the perfect opportunity for us to go for him for a few months whilst he builds up his fitness etc.

Other than that a cdm or a goalkeeper would be good.... If Betts or Parker get injured we are up the creek

Holders

Cover for Parker is the biggest weakness, in my view.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

MJG

I would go for an experienced CM (or two) to at least take the work load off of Parker (who is already showing signs of tiredness)

Depending on the injury to Hoogland then maybe a Right Back if there is one around. I'm partly reluctant to get one as we have a lot of players who can play right back and if budget is an issue we need to look at other positions. If not RB then a left back.

Whoever we bring in has to have experience, no trendy youngsters from the premier league please.

Mince n Tatties

So we can bring anyone in then from anywhere?

MJG

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on November 24, 2014, 08:36:49 AM
So we can bring anyone in then from anywhere?

Yes, as long as its by 5PM on Thursday.

To help clarify, those player we have out on full season loans can only be recalled in January (as long as we put it into the agreement, which we tend to do)

Craven Mad

Defence needs attention massively. Every position, excluding keeper but including CDM, needs improvement.

A couple of CMs could help to retain the ball and take pressure off our frail backline...

Up front, starting and bench-wise, we're fine.

JackyFulham90

A decent centre back & central midfielder would move us up the table.