watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who would you leave out? (DM)

Started by snarks, November 27, 2014, 04:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snarks

It seems to be a universal view on here that Fulham really need a holding/defence midfielder to partner Scotty. One with which I completely agree, however as the thread title says who would you leave out.

I anticipate most will say Ruiz, but he does add something to the attacking game that we play and is one person who can see and play the (rare) killer pass. So for me at least Ruiz would stay, that the leaves either LVC or G Williams, but LVC is playing really well and Williams is doing the job on the left that Fulham clearly need, also if Amore is fit the Staff covers that position and I certainly would leave him out.

So who is it for you?

nose

ruiz is the obvious choice for all the vast array of reasons I have listed since he joined.
I also think williams could do with a rest.

MJG

For me it's not who they replace but another option to start with. We need someone who can step in and cover/rest Parker. My preference is a defensive midfielder to share the games with him. Of course he may well push one of the youngsters out but it's a squad game these days and they will need a rest.
So it's not to replace,  but to supplement the matchday squad.

jags24

I don't think Fofana was acquired to cover for Parker.  Parker plays a different role than Fofana is accustomed to playing, where Parker doesn't go forward and Fofana is more box-to-box.  That said, Parker probably does need a rest.

Baszab

Zverotic to play in the middle as cover for Grimmer - drop Williams - for this game

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel