Main Menu

Kay Vosser

Started by Alan_C, November 24, 2014, 10:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmg

Quote from: Tonywa on November 25, 2014, 11:54:19 AM
Quote from: MJG on November 25, 2014, 11:43:33 AM
Quote from: Baszab on November 25, 2014, 11:33:38 AM
Problem is - we are going to be one short this week without Burn, so surely Staf must play CB as can't risk Hutchinson again ??
Then we need Zverotic as cover in the middle - there just isn't anyone else - please don't say David as he is useless at defending.
Got a bad feeling about Brighton
Just picked myself up off the floor, Staf at CB are you serious?
Hutchinson will be fine once he settles into of playing for the team. Quite frankly hes been fecked around since he joined, played wrong side of defence, in and out of side, unlucky with the sending off (but his fault I grant you).

Staf playing Centre Back would certainly be an imaginative selection - to put it politely.  ;-)

Mmmm....Give Burn a silly haircut, bit of facial fungus, walk with a slight stoop, crash course in Greek swearwords...we might just get away with it.

Baszab

OK not the best suggestion, but we are pretty thin on the ground !

MJG

I have mentioned it before, but as a one off game I would be quite happy with LVC to play at RB. He did it for a couple of U21 games (or parts of games). That's not going to happen with Grimmer now back, but I'd be ok with that ahead of Voser. I never want to see him in a Fulham shirt again to be honest.

westcliff white

At CB we have 3 options for this weekend I think, there is Cassola, Burgess and Hutch, maybe 4 if Amore fit. So maybe not as thin on the ground as we think? but possibly players that Kit is not to confident on, given they have not played to much if at all.
Every day is a Fulham day

MJG

Quote from: westcliff white on November 25, 2014, 12:15:12 PM
At CB we have 3 options for this weekend I think, there is Cassola, Burgess and Hutch, maybe 4 if Amore fit. So maybe not as thin on the ground as we think?
Exactly, I keep saying it but we do have a big squad but it lacks CM's numbers and quality. But we are not thin on the ground in any area apart from CM.

J.Perkins

Quote from: westcliff white on November 25, 2014, 10:33:21 AM
for me I don't rate Zverotic, so be it at the back or in midfield i would not pick him.

Admittedly I have only seen him for Fulham and in a couple of TV games prior to joining us and for Montenegro against England, seem to remember him scoring against Liverpool ( I think it was them) but also having a stinker in that same game. Against England he didnt look to sharp either but maybe its just me.

Its not just you fella, he is rubbish.

J.Perkins

Quote from: westcliff white on November 25, 2014, 12:15:12 PM
At CB we have 3 options for this weekend I think, there is Cassola, Burgess and Hutch, maybe 4 if Amore fit. So maybe not as thin on the ground as we think? but possibly players that Kit is not to confident on, given they have not played to much if at all.

Quite sure that Kit will pick Hutch. Its the obvious choice tbh. He's had a poor start to his career with us, but he's still young and new to English football, so we need to give him time. Burn will be straight back in when he's completed his suspension.

Baszab

Out of that group Hutch has been useless so far, Amor is injured and the other 3 are very inexperienced to be facing Brighton - Arthurworrey did OK v Derby I suppose (?)

Classic94

With Burn suspended and supposing Amorebieta, Hoogland & Kavanagh are still out, I'd go with this back four at the weekend:

Stafylidis - Hutchinson - Bodurov - Grimmer

It's a very weak defence but our hands are tied.

I agree with many sentiments on here that Voser and Zverotic are too poor to even consider. They are both abysmal footballers and I would play Grimmer over both. Hutchinson has been disappointing so far but we have no choice but to play him given our predicament. Ditto with Stafylidis.

FPT

I think he certainly deserves another opportunity. Yes, he was appalling at Reading, but was pretty ok in his other two starts at home to Cardiff and the Cup game at Brentford. Every player deserves an opportunity, I think he's been a tad unlucky to be injured for the second cup game against Derby; he'll probably have to wait until the FA Cup (depending on the opponent) for another go.

hovewhite

Could we play  a formation of 3-5-2 as we have C.backs and  wide players that could make the system work in my opinion

Amore burn bodorov
Across the back,with back up of grimmer ,hutch,with staff and hoogland either side.

One Martin Thomas

Guys, people need time to adjust to a new team, country, style of play etc....  you never know what he could be for us.  Deserves another chance.

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: Classic94 on November 25, 2014, 04:55:44 PM
With Burn suspended and supposing Amorebieta, Hoogland & Kavanagh are still out, I'd go with this back four at the weekend:

I agree with many sentiments on here that Voser and Zverotic are too poor to even consider. They are both abysmal footballers and I would play Grimmer over both. Hutchinson has been disappointing so far but we have no choice but to play him given our predicament. Ditto with Stafylidis.

We need to protect that back four with two good central midfielders.  4, 2, 3, 1

J.Perkins

Don't care. Should've gone with Pep Guardiola, at least he would've bought a Barca style of play.

Skatzoffc

If Amo is fit I see no problem with

Stafylidis - Amo - Bodurov - Grimmer

I've said countless times on this forum, if the defence don't get cover they will concede goals.

Sort it out Kit.
COYW!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

snarks

Quite happy for Hutch to play this weekend, he looked solid against Blackburn until his moment of madness, but he will learn from it.

RB is the main worry as is central cover in front of the back four. Parker is the Danny Murphey role, but he needs another beside him, however LVC has been playing well, so don't want him to drop out. That leaves either Ruiz or G Williams, Williams adds width which Fulham sorely need, and well the Ruiz debate has been done enough.

So do Fulham then play a lone striker, obviously not Ross works well in a pair, and Hugo's first touch is not good enough to play that role.

I'm all for a defence midfielder but in place of who?

Oh and I would play Grimmer at the weekend, but didn't think Zverotic was too bad against brentford, his mistake in allowing the cross for the equalizer was nullified by his brilliant block when Burn was out muscled on the wing.

The amount on here saying Zvero was bad forget that Burn didn't play particularly well either.

Classic94

Quote from: J.Perkins on November 26, 2014, 01:10:45 AM

Don't care. Should've gone with Pep Guardiola, at least he would've bought a Barca style of play.

Give it Giggseh till the end of the season.