more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jack Grimmer Recalled

Started by ChesterTheTabby, November 24, 2014, 04:48:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Quote from: HatterDon on November 24, 2014, 10:07:19 PM
I've said it many times on here, so I'll say it again ...  064.gif ... Grimmer is going to be a club captain in just a few years. I hope it will be with us. He's a quality player in at least three positions. Welcome back.
take it his contract is up in the summer aswell then
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Deanothefulhamfan

Grimmers contract is up in the summer. Another name we need to tie down sharpish....

Arturworrey, Grimmer, Williams, Dembele are youngsters we should not be losing this season.

jags24

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on November 24, 2014, 11:38:18 PM
Absolutely great news. Think he is probably a step on what we have and would have no problems with him going straight in the first team.

Passley is a strange one, really impressive when he played for the first team last season , but not had a look in under Kit, who he was playing regularly for in the U21's

Likely he will go straight in the first team in place of Zverotic.  That was probably the reason for the recall.

EJL

As someone has already said, we should've expected this with Hoogland. He's always been a capable player held back by persistent injury layoffs.

Zu-Meister

Will be interesting to see if he is to start at right back because of the poor performances of Zverotic, or to be on the bench to cover as centre back, when hutchinson fills in for burn who is suspended.

Dodgin

Quite a bit on the Shrewsbury forum, wishing him good luck and  upset about losing him.

filham

No Burn at Brighton and with the team shipping almost 3 goals per away game Saturday's 6 pointer is going to be a tough test for our back four, not sure it is the right game to blood youngsters.

I sense another heavy away defeat could be on the cards.

HatterDon

Quote from: filham on November 25, 2014, 11:09:47 AM
No Burn at Brighton and with the team shipping almost 3 goals per away game Saturday's 6 pointer is going to be a tough test for our back four, not sure it is the right game to blood youngsters.

I sense another heavy away defeat could be on the cards.

six pointer? in November?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Two Ton Ted

Considering there's about 10 clubs with 3 points between them, it's hardly a six pointer.
Never ever bloody anything ever.

cmg

Do we get two points for the draw?

hovewhite

Would prefer rimmer over hutch in the centre of defence,as I am not sure if hutch is above his standard and appears to struggle,hope I'm wrong though.