watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Shaun Hutchinson

Started by ChesterTheTabby, November 30, 2014, 03:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Personally think he played very well yesterday, his best performance in a Fulham shirt to dat
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

K33NY

I agree, was very good yesterday :)

Andyb

Quality player, would like to see him and burn at cb with bodruv at rb and staf at lb

Chesh

Quote from: Andyb on November 30, 2014, 03:25:40 PM
Quality player, would like to see him and burn at cb with bodruv at rb and staf at lb

Bodurov would get roasted at rb, whereas Grimmer looks more than competent there. Hutch is still behind Bodurov as a CB. If anything Burn needs to toughen up, otherwise it could be him that gets dropped.
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

PokerMatt

:plus one:

Was thinking exactly the same rewatching the highlights.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Chesh on November 30, 2014, 03:34:18 PM

Bodurov would get roasted at rb, whereas Grimmer looks more than competent there. Hutch is still behind Bodurov as a CB. If anything Burn needs to toughen up, otherwise it could be him that gets dropped.

Hutchinson is a tough bloke, I love burn, but he could learn from Shaun
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

PaulJ123

Hutchinson is more mobile than Burn which really hinders him at times. Burn still edges it for me. Can't drop Bodurov, one of our best players

Max Headroom

I like Burns spirit, but he's not a great footballer is slow and needs to bulk up a bit.

I like him Asa. Person though, but personally I think he is one of our weak links.

Hutchison just got off to such a bad start being sent off so early on

SouthWest6

Hutchinson really struggles for pace, more so than Burn and Budrov, that's his biggest weakness. Technically, he's a good defender and should do well in the Championship, but has been exposed a couple of times by quick forwards.

grandad

Burn gives us that extra bit of height in CD.
Where there's a will there's a wife

callumc513

Burn is definitely quicker than Hutchinson, don't know how anyone could say otherwise?!

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: callumc513 on November 30, 2014, 05:01:12 PM
Burn is definitely quicker than Hutchinson, don't know how anyone could say otherwise?!

My grannie turns faster than Burn, and she been dead 20 years.. :005:

jags24

I think we need Burn's aerial presence.

Jims Dentist

Although Hutch is reasonable in the air, we badly need Burn's height as Bod although having other great defensive qualities, is not all that tall. Given the general lack of height in the rest of the normal selection, even more so in order to compete at set pieces.

JackyFulham90

I really like Burn but Hutchinson is a very good defender. He got off to a poor start but as soon as he settles he will be a key player for us

leonffc

Quote from: jags24 on November 30, 2014, 06:35:18 PM
I think we need Burn's aerial presence.

Agreed. I'm not a fan of Burn but when crosses and long balls are getting pumped in Hes invaluable. I just worry when he's kicking it.

hammertime

Honestly thought Hutchinson was very good on Sat, he has previosuly shown glimpses of what he can do but then seems to throw it all away, maybe just nerves.

He is by far faster than Burn, would them three at the back maybe work and allow us to put on another attacking player? who know thats all down to Kit. but glad we showed charatcer and got the win on Sat.

MJG

I have actually advocated this in the past.
If we wanted a solid defensive lineup for a game or two, I'd happily play Bod at Right Back

J.Perkins

I don't know how people can say Hutch is slower than Burn. Burn is by far the slowest player at the club, which is expected. Regards to the game, Hutch played very well, and I see no reason why Burn should be put straight back into the team.