watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just seen the goals on SS News

Started by SP, November 29, 2014, 05:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

The away end is packed to the rafters.  Well done all, you've done us proud.

049:gif

Fernhurst

Never heard Brighton fans all game..... Amazing support from our fab fans today.

Safe home all
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

dannyboi-ffc

Brighton fans were very quiet. We had a great turnout but I'd thank Mr Bent for our win. Until he scored our crowd weren't much better. But his celebration seem to spark both the team and the fans into life. From that moment on it felt like we were at war and everyone did the club proud!

I'm fuming that Brighton have a hospitality balcony just above the away end. Things were being thrown up and down by both sets of fans. What a joke! The procedure to get back to Brighton ain't much better,  there were home fans leaving in the 75th minute just to avoid the queues. Don't think the ground is even that nice compared to the hype, one nice stand where the dugouts are.

At least we won!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

fulhams_finest

^ I tend to agree crowded getting out, no cash WORKING cash machine anywhere near the ground aswell - bar was nice though

Luka

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on November 29, 2014, 08:14:49 PM
Brighton fans were very quiet. We had a great turnout but I'd thank Mr Bent for our win. Until he scored our crowd weren't much better. But his celebration seem to spark both the team and the fans into life. From that moment on it felt like we were at war and everyone did the club proud!

I'm fuming that Brighton have a hospitality balcony just above the away end. Things were being thrown up and down by both sets of fans. What a joke! The procedure to get back to Brighton ain't much better,  there were home fans leaving in the 75th minute just to avoid the queues. Don't think the ground is even that nice compared to the hype, one nice stand where the dugouts are.

At least we won!

Agreed, Brighton fans added nothing to the atmosphere and the ground is soulless!

Fletchino

That hospitalty box must have been going cheep why would you pay all that money to sit in the away end then again they did look like a bunch of mongs

Domino 1879

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on November 29, 2014, 08:14:49 PM

At least we won!

The spitting coming down from that balcony (as well as the coins) was simply disgusting. Lady behind us recorded it on her phone.  Said she'd be sending it to Brighton.  Pity because most of the Brighton fans were OK.

Travers Barney

Away support again impressive..good numbers at Elland Road hopefully coyw
We are the whites