more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Coming over for Watford game

Started by fulhamdk, December 01, 2014, 05:22:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamdk

Goodmornig fellow fans.
I will be at the game against Watford,i will land at Heathrow at 5 and then Picadilly line to Hammersmith and nice walk to Craven Cottage.It will be my fourth game in 2014 and maybe this will be the time when i see my beloved team win,i have been to Cardiff away,last game against Crystal Palace and Reading away.
Then on Saturday i will go and see Tottenham and Sunday i will go to see West Ham play,Monday it is time for shopping for wife and kids and then back to Denmark.
Have a nice day.
Torben from freezing Denmark

Deanothefulhamfan

Sounds like you have a pretty busy schedule.... I hope you get to see Fulham win, and possibly the best Danish player in the world at the moment for Tottenham.

fulhamdk

Yes,ChristianEriksen is pretty good,but we got Lasse

Deanothefulhamfan

We do indeed, and I fully expect him to be in the National team very soon.

dannyboi-ffc

Hope you have a safe trip both ways and that you enjoy London.  There's plenty of sights to see here but I'm pleased you have your priorities correct. Craven Cottage is London ' s best attraction, fingers crossed we win for you.

White Hart Lane and Upton Park are decent grounds as well and seeing 4 premier league clubs in one weekend is a nice touch. There's a shopping centre very close to west ham called Westfield which has virtually every shop possible. And there's another Westfield at shepherds bush which is down he road from Fulham.  Might come in handy to know  for your wife when you go off to the football.

Just make sure you don't give her your credit card!!!!!

Have a great weekend and might see ya friday
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Scrumpy

Nice one!

I think Watford will be a good game and we should see some good football played. Hopefully, you'll see your first win because the atmosphere is great when we're winning  049:gif  049:gif  049:gif.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

fulhamdk

Hi dannyboi.
I have lived in Chiswick for a couple of seasons some years ago so i am well aware of Londons great shopping oppurtunites but thanks anyway.My wife and kids will be staying back in Denmark so i will buy them something,so it is just me and my old Demonshirt visiting,i might even try that new real ale bar next to the ground that i have read about.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: fulhamdk on December 01, 2014, 02:46:25 PM
Hi dannyboi.
I have lived in Chiswick for a couple of seasons some years ago so i am well aware of Londons great shopping oppurtunites but thanks anyway.My wife and kids will be staying back in Denmark so i will buy them something,so it is just me and my old Demonshirt visiting,i might even try that new real ale bar next to the ground that i have read about.

Fair enough mate. I love the demon shirt, those were the days. Fingers crossed we win. Safe journey
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Southcoastffc

Craven Cottage for a night-time game.. Magic.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Wingnut

Crikey fulhamdk, you'll need a holiday after that doing all that. Enjoy anyway. Shame you didn't come over last weekend for the Brighton game. You missed a cracking away day and the family would have loved Brighton. Lovely place.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.