watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fofana Today

Started by Sammyffc, November 29, 2014, 05:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyffc

my gosh that lad can run , very cool on the ball and an absolute beast. He even joined in the celebration which must of been weird for him  :005: . Good signing i think !

ChesterTheTabby

Agreed, once he settles in a bit, we may have a go at extending his loan to the end of season if possible
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

PokerMatt

I said in the matchday thread he looks to be the type of box to box midfielder we've been lacking. Early days of course, but there's shades of Yaya about him I thought.

He was excellent at starting moves after defensive clearances today.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

grandad

He will be useful to come on after 60 mins. His runs & strength will destroy teams. I would not start him as we dont want to burn him out. If only Roberts was his size.
Where there's a will there's a wife

leonffc

Really. From my seat he air kicked the first 5 balls.

millsy

Thought he looked quality and I think we will have to have promised City that he will get playing time, so good news!

Got caught on the ball couple of times but that's something he'll adjust to after a game or two.

Thought Hyndman has is usual self-assured game today. Rarely loses possession and makes himself available consistently. With LVC showing that he outlasts everyone else on the field, he is a certain starter for me. Parker does what Parker does, so it's Bryan that makes way for me.

Luka

Quote from: millsy on November 29, 2014, 07:59:36 PM
Thought he looked quality and I think we will have to have promised City that he will get playing time, so good news!

Got caught on the ball couple of times but that's something he'll adjust to after a game or two.

Thought Hyndman has is usual self-assured game today. Rarely loses possession and makes himself available consistently. With LVC showing that he outlasts everyone else on the field, he is a certain starter for me. Parker does what Parker does, so it's Bryan that makes way for me.

Hyndman is a complete lightweight. Got found out again today, always stretching and tring to regain control under pressure from a very average Brighton team.

Domino 1879

Have to agree there.  Hyndman did not have his best game.  Fofana looks like he can be very useful.  He'll get sharper after a weeks training with the squad.

millsy

Funny how we can see the same thing differently. I like Hyndman's game. He always seems neat with his passing and shows for the ball.

Maybe I missed something today.. Will have to watch the replay!

MJG

hyndman did well today, was given the important central role with Parker and LVC either side. His passing was top notch and around 87% success rate.
Yes he slight but he still gets past players with a drop of the shoulder etc.
Was his best game in a while, much better than at Rotherham which I think was his last league start.

Putney

Thought Fofana gave us greater balance as with Hyndman, LVC and Parker then the midfield is too defensive and there's little support going forward. Granted Fofana came on as a sub and the game was stretched then it's not a fair assessment but I'd like to see him start.

jags24

Quote from: maoconnor on November 29, 2014, 05:48:09 PM
Agreed, once he settles in a bit, we may have a go at extending his loan to the end of season if possible

I believe that youth contracts can be extended by two month segments, meaning Forfana could stay till the end of March, which would not be bad at all. 

CottagersOnTour

Hydnmans passing today was good, thought Fofana was dangerous and could've had a goal or an assist with a bit better decisions making.

PaulJ123

Fofana shouldnt start but come on like he did today when the opposition are tired. Hyndmans very tidy in possession so better in the early stages of the game