watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Christmas Party Night

Started by domprague, December 01, 2014, 01:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

domprague

I've just spotted this on the 'Tickets' section of the website. Does anyone know what this is, please? There's no other information on the website that I could find.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

MJG

http://www.fulhamfc.com/meetings-and-events/christmas-party-night

The party season is upon us and on Saturday 13th December it's time to celebrate in style! Whether it be business or pleasure we will ensure your night is one to remember.

Arrive via the hallowed Cottage gates and take in unique views of the pitch as you are shown to the Riverside by your dedicated hostess.

Enjoy a delicious three course Christmas menu including a festive cocktail on arrival, wine and water throughout your meal and then dance the night away to our DJ within the unique setting of our stunning Christmas marquee on the banks of the Thames.
Book Online

You can also book via phone (020 7384 4777) or email ([email protected]), and get in touch with any queries you may have.

Please note that if you wish to take advantage of the 10% discount for season ticket holders and members you will need to book via phone or e mail and have your client reference number available.

Deanothefulhamfan

Sounds amazing..... If Only I was not thousands of miles away in China.

I went to a End of Season party one year, and had my shirt signed by the likes of Gordon Davies / Johnny Haynes / Simon Morgan / boa morte and several others.

The club can certainly throw a party

domprague

Thanks. I was drawn in by the line 'Family Shows' but 50-odd quid a ticket is too much for a family night out.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.