watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

To All Who Think Burn Is A Future Captain

Started by Mince n Tatties, December 05, 2014, 10:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e4b

I remember a certain number 6 who played for us in the 70s who was not very quick and didnt head the ball,got us to Wembly and a had a few caps for England though.Not comparing the two just saying.

madffc

I think sometimes we forget he is still a young player.. I like to think he still has time to improve.  It's a shame about his lack of pace but hopefully that won't hold him back too much

shnlwswlkr

I have never rated Burn and I get slated for saying so publicly. Hutchinson is a better CB. Burn is a liability. He's too lanky, he looks as if he'll trip over himself at any time. Yeah, he's tall. He doesn't seem to make much use of that advantage though.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

snarks

Quote from: Berserker on December 06, 2014, 12:25:09 AM
I'm going on a history tour of the Swindon Outlet Village. I'm serious by the way. Alot of my relatives worked in there over the last 100 years

Should be good, my grandfather was a boilermaker, and both my parents grew up in Swindon and frequently talk about "Gods Wonderful"

Berserker

It was very interesting Snarks. It was done through the Swindon 'Steam' museum but the two guides were from the local history group. One of the guides was an old chap who looked just like my Grandad.
Oh there is alot of history in and around Swindon, it's in the Doomsday book. Archeologists love new local developements in the area as they can do a funded watching brief,  and often come up with Iron age, Roman or Medieval structures, human remains  and artefacts, or even earlier pre-history things.
Alot of the top layer of Swindon isn't great but just under the surface is alot of interesting stuff
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.