watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Stop Kidding yourself Kit

Started by Woodlawn, December 06, 2014, 09:35:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodlawn

:016: And stop repeating at your press conferences that This squad is good enough , and you know how good the players are
         YOU ARE WRONG they  ain't good enough  We continue to leak goals week in week out The long ball tactics don't work.
        Last night we could have been 3 down by the time we lost bertinelli.   Get Real

Tonywa

As I said at the time, after the dire Magath almost anyone would have got a reaction from the players and I think it is that rather than anything positive done by Kit that achieved the initial turnaround. This result has been on the cards for some time IMHO and even in the games we have won we have spent long periods being outplayed and could easily have conceded even more.  I am far from convinced.  We are playing a thuggish long ball sort of game without the players to do so. I hope it is not the way the club wants to go, but if it is then Pulis (much as I loathe him) would make a far netter job of it.  Seemingly there is not much of a plan A and almost no idea of how to turn things round once they begin to go wrong.  What on earth was the point of playing Fofana last night and taking off Ruiz, our main creative player when the keeper made his foolish mistake and was dismissed was beyond my comprehension.  After years of punching way, way above our weight due to a combination of MAF/s money and some very astute management by Roy, I fear we are now pretty well where we belong and where we have been for the vast bulk of our history.  Our expectation have been raised by thirteen years in the top flight, but realistically a club with our support base and ground cannot hope to sustain a place in the top division for long without a very considerable amount of money being thrown at it.  Whether Mr. Kahn is up for the challenge remains to be seen and I only hope we don't become one of this clubs like Charlton, Blackburn, Bolton and Reading who drop out of the top flight and don't look like returning anytime soon.

Putney

I don't ever watch/listen to the press conferences, I'll pick up what's said in a newspaper or online and Symons has repeatedly said on occasion that his aim is to bring confidence to the squad and make the players believe in themselves. Turning around in a press conference and saying how cr*p the squad is will only be detrimental to what he's trying to achieve.

dannyboi-ffc

He kind of has to say that because were stuck until january. The last thing we need is him losing the dressing room now by saying they're all crap.  I think deep down only an idiot would think this team is good and if he does genuinely think that then he will never make it as a manager long term.

It's vvital we sign players in January and if we don't or they are bargain basement leftovers then I fear for the future. .
But let's wait till then to judge, this isn't kits team. Magath has created a bigger mess than last year!

Kit shouldn't be saying we showed character though!  Just be honest, we were poor on the day and 5-0 didn't flatter Watford. Lying makes you look delusional.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging