watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I don't have a problem with Sven

Started by Admin, July 02, 2010, 05:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

If he wants to manage Fulham under OUR terms and conditions. Not being funny but too many clubs have given this guy ridiculous contracts and to be honest, it's there own fault. We call this guy gready but lets be honest, we'd do the same if working for someone and was allowed to take the blatent p1ss.

Sven is a good manager especially at club level. He didn't do that bad with england either but it was more down to the press and his social life that got him the tin-tack.

If Sven wants to manage Fulham and Fulham are strict with their contracts, wage structures, transfer budgits and all other bits that go with it then I can't see a problem. The appointment of Sven in my eyes would be big and would more than likely convince some of our players to stay that have already been linked with other clubs. He'd also attract a few higher-class players that Roy couldn't..

Sven Goran Eriksson's black & white army!   

tingtawng

agreed he has a high profile that will encourage good buys IMO, and the  impersonators will be happy to see him back (R Bremner ).
always conducts himself well ,same as Woy.
What do Stan Collymore and Sven have in common ??
IN SVEN VE TVUST

TonyGilroy

My concern with Sven is that all the nonsense with his private life may have stopped him being taken seriously.

I'm not sure that's the case but it is a possibility. His actual management record is excellent.

Tom

Sven would not be good for what we have going. He has bad karma written all over him. Freddy even said that he slept with his wife.  :035:
Fulham for life!

FC Silver Fox

I have no confidence in any manager who thinks with his todger.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

ron

Everyone complained about his management style when Cookie was alleged to have a pub-based culture in place here....now no one seems to mind when someone who is the toast of the red-tops with his current arm candy is set to take over. 

finnster01

Why would we hire someone who's last club job was for Notts County?
I think we have come further than that.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

alfie

Quote from: finnster01 on July 03, 2010, 11:27:24 AM
Why would we hire someone who's last club job was for Notts County?
I think we have come further than that.

If i recall correctly he went to Notts when there was this big money take over, it was going to be his job to bring the club up, but needless to say it all went sour, was not his doing.

to be honest it was no different to us when MAF came in and hired Keegan, we were fortunate that MAF stayed,
we got Roy and he came with no real credentials that we knew. Sven is a very high profile manager very good at club levels and probably could attract some decent players. It really does not matter who the manager is as long as it is best for Fulham Football Club. (apart of course from Sanchez)
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

finnster01

Sven hasn't won anything since 2000. That is 10 years ago, and has managed some big clubs with big budgets, big players, and countries in the process. With absolutely nothing to show for it.

I don't trust him at all. He is the Jimmy Bullard of Management, just in it for the money.  Besides, Fulham is a family club, and if he becomes manager I'll send back my daughter's season ticket. We are not sponsoring some cheating twit.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Lighthouse

Finn -  Agree with the first bit but after Roys behaviour isn't it pretty much taken that they all see us as a stepping stone or a way back. He is no more of a cheat than anyone else. His private life is of no interest.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

I have a problem with the first Sx..