watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tony Warner comedy moments

Started by SP, December 07, 2014, 10:09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

On a miserable night, how about Stafy limping around injured then Scott Parker passing him the ball rather than kicking it in to touch.  The highlight of the evening for me, even surpassing Gabor's incredible save to stop a certain goal on a 1 on 1. Magic moments.

leonffc

How about Mccormacks theatrical dive  in front of the JH stand?  That was comedy desperate gold

Southcoastffc

As has been said before now, Kiraly's stance when facing a penalty, deciding that standing motionless with his hands behind his back, is baffling.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

snarks

Although for brilliance and comedy, it had to be Berba last year, sublime control from a crossfield pass, then a shimmy to move the defender, then a step on the ball and give it to the opposition, pure comedy class

alfie

Quote from: Southcoastffc on December 08, 2014, 01:30:39 PM
As has been said before now, Kiraly's stance when facing a penalty, deciding that standing motionless with his hands behind his back, is baffling.

He did have his hands behind his back initially but not when the penalty was actually being taken, well at least I think he didn't
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

win-dup

I thought he was trying to hypnotise the penalty taker into missing. Think we are in for quite a few more goalkeeping comedy moments in the next three games.

Burt

It was a poor penalty... If Kiraly stayed still he would have saved it!

HatterDon

Quote from: Burt on December 08, 2014, 06:00:37 PM
It was a poor penalty... If Kiraly stayed still he would have saved it!

or, another way of looking at it is that the fake the taker made worked brilliantly. It's fairly safe to say that if the keeper had gotten in front of pretty much every penalty, he could have saved it.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

bobby01

Quote from: win-dup on December 08, 2014, 05:53:24 PM

I thought he was trying to hypnotise the penalty taker into missing. Think we are in for quite a few more goalkeeping comedy moments in the next three games.

Please say your wrong, it's only one game surely.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

leonffc

Quote from: bobby01 on December 08, 2014, 07:10:54 PM
Quote from: win-dup on December 08, 2014, 05:53:24 PM

Please say your wrong, it's only one game surely.

Its only the one game ban. Relax