watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

stolen from barra on tiff regarding the riverside

Started by fulhamben, December 09, 2014, 12:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

New stand -- Barra Boy, Tuesday, December 09, 12:12:16pm (lan2.globalmailing.adsl.astra.net.uk/212.47.74.234)
There was a meeting last week to discuss the security and cleaning situation whilst we build the new stand and carry on using CC with the contractors and constructors.

Good news that it looks certain to go ahead

BARRA
FTID
DSTM
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

MJG

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 09, 2014, 02:35:09 PM
Hmmm that sounds encouraging, so if this project goes ahead, will the current Riverside Stand be used at all whilst the work is being done, or will it be out of bounds until the new stand is complete.
The plan is to build around the Riverside stand and keep it in use on matchdays.

Domino 1879

With the general reduction in attendance FFC could consider closing the Riverside whilst development takes place.  That might be a quicker construction programme and be cheaper to deliver.

Riversider

Thank Gawd for Barra, still nothing from The Fulham Supporters Trust on their website, despite the meeting being over a week ago !

MJG

Quote from: Riversider on December 09, 2014, 03:18:39 PM
Thank Gawd for Barra, still nothing from The Fulham Supporters Trust on their website, despite the meeting being over a week ago !
I did answer your question on the other thread

fulham traveller

Can we stop this crap about a new stand, talk is cheap this is not going to happen, in my mind we have a chairman who has a budget for cheap players and mangers, let he is going to fork out for a new stand, I just can't see it at all, hope I am wrong, but I would put good money that it won't happen

win-dup

Quote from: fulham traveller on December 09, 2014, 06:15:30 PM
Can we stop this crap about a new stand, talk is cheap this is not going to happen, in my mind we have a chairman who has a budget for cheap players and mangers, let he is going to fork out for a new stand, I just can't see it at all, hope I am wrong, but I would put good money that it won't happen

Mangers? Very topical!

westcliff white

I have the opposite view re the stand, if anything I think it is more likely to happen as it increases attendance, which equals more income. It also has better areas for hospitality again bringing more revenue and accommodation spaces perhaps for the chairman or staff.
Every day is a Fulham day

fulham traveller

Quote from: westcliff white on December 09, 2014, 08:12:54 PM
Can we stop this crap about a new stand, talk is cheap this is not going to happen,

in my mind we have a chairman who has a budget for cheap players and mangers, let he is going to fork out for a new stand, I just can't see it at all, hope I am wrong, but I would put good money that it won't happen
I have the opposite view re the stand, if anything I think it is more likely to happen as it increases attendance, which equals more income. It also has better areas for hospitality again bringing more revenue and accommodation spaces perhaps for the chairman or staff.

I hope you are right but I am so skeptical when it comes to stadium plans etc, history tells me I am right to be skeptical, how many times have Pompey and Liverpool be talking about this and that, what has happened, nothing, so I will believe it when I see it

Fernhurst

A good few of us were at the opening of the Riverside ( I remember being very proud of my club on that evening). It's a while since we've played Benfica eh?

Love to be around at the opening of The New Riverside.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.