watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We should sell Rodallega and sack Kit.

Started by blingo, December 13, 2014, 05:55:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOND999

i agree we should sell Rodders, if we can get a good price for him.  i like the guy, great attitude, and has put the ball in the back of the sack nicely this year.  but his goals have more often been set up nicely by others and he wasn't a prem level striker the last time around.  classy guy, but if a nice offer came in, it would probably be best for both parties.

filham

Quote from: blingo on December 13, 2014, 05:55:45 PM
Rodallega should have scored a second, and Kit should go because we only won 0-1. A complete shambles.
You forgot to tell us who you would replace them with, Berbatov and Magath no doubt.

JOND999

if we sold Ruiz and surrounded Berba with our high motor kids we'd still be in the Prem so yes!!  (also, should have kept Schwarzer)

blingo

Quote from: filham on December 15, 2014, 06:44:09 PM
Quote from: blingo on December 13, 2014, 05:55:45 PM
Rodallega should have scored a second, and Kit should go because we only won 0-1. A complete shambles.
You forgot to tell us who you would replace them with, Berbatov and Magath no doubt.

hahahahahahaha

HatterDon

Quote from: JOND999 on December 15, 2014, 07:41:19 PM
if we sold Ruiz and surrounded Berba with our high motor kids we'd still be in the Prem so yes!!  (also, should have kept Schwarzer)

This is hilarious! Or is it just the way you tell it?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

blingo

Keep watching this thread Mr Hatter, some actually take it seriously hahahahahahahahaha

Rupert

Quote from: blingo on December 15, 2014, 09:58:28 PM
Keep watching this thread Mr Hatter, some actually take it seriously hahahahahahahahaha

Duels are serious things, not to be taken lightly. People can be killed, you know. Not a laughing matter. 092.gif
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

blingo

Not if you don't turn up Mr Rupert. This Mr Gilroy is one to be watched. Knows little about good goal keepers poor man, but I am happy to accept his challenge to a duel. Ze ingleeshman must be tote a gud leeson.

bling.....pants turning colour...ohhhhhhhh.

Berserker

Quote from: Rupert on December 16, 2014, 04:55:53 PM

Duels are serious things, not to be taken lightly. People can be killed, you know. Not a laughing matter. 092.gif
I once had a duel using long sword wooden wasters ( Rupert will know what they are). The trainer said whilst I was good at attacking I was rubbish at defending, therefore unless I floored somebody with one stroke I would be dead, well in a re-enactment sort of way
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

blingo

Rupert

Quote from: Berserker on December 16, 2014, 08:21:44 PM
Quote from: Rupert on December 16, 2014, 04:55:53 PM

I once had a duel using long sword wooden wasters ( Rupert will know what they are). The trainer said whilst I was good at attacking I was rubbish at defending, therefore unless I floored somebody with one stroke I would be dead, well in a re-enactment sort of way

Hence you are the perfect berserker, Mrs B. There was no need for those lads to worry about a pension plan, you would have fit right in with them.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

blingo

I see the Gilroy has taken flight lol. Thank gawd for that, for one minute I thought I was gonna have to meet him hahahahappy hannukah TG ;) Flame throwers, candles, not much difference really hahahaha.

TonyGilroy

It's Christmas - I thought I'd show mercy.

Always remember - the deluded are blameless.

blingo

Twig

Quote from: JOND999 on December 15, 2014, 07:41:19 PM

Nonsense, what a ludicrous assertion, Berba would have royally screwed the confidence right out of our kids.