watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

******WhiteJC ************** A Thank You

Started by Me-ate-Live, innit??, December 14, 2014, 09:01:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

epsomraver

What happened to white noise who used to do it before John took over? never on here now?

WhiteJC

Quote from: epsomraver on December 14, 2014, 09:15:10 PM
What happened to white noise who used to do it before John took over? never on here now?

he's now on viva el fulham, I think

Berserker

I think he uses Tweeter as a prefered medium
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

CottagersOnTour

Its been said a couple of times recently (mostly when it doesn't appear!) that the work you do is appreciated greatly, thanks White JC.

This has also been mentioned before, but when there is no daily Fulham stuff I use:

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Championship/Fulham

Basically the same thing as the daily news, it links all FFC related articles, but FoF offers so much more ;)

The Equalizer

Keep up the good beard! Er, work, I meant work. And beard.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

..Kya.ffc..

Much appreciated, thank you and  :merry christmas:
Beers may have been involved in this post.

jarv

Much appreciated. Living abroad, this keeps me connected with Fulham on a daily basis. 082.gif

PakistaniWhite

WhiteJC you deserve all the plaudits. Your hard work is much appreciated. You do a  great job and do it voluntarily. Your love for our Club is infectious. Long may you continue to serve us the information that we all read in one place all thanks to you.

mikeyffc28

Yes, thankyou White JC!  as said earlier in the thread it is taken for granted how much time and effort goes into producing the daily fulham stuff.   It is much appreciated. 

Love the kits you have designed in the past too.  I get all excited when I see some of your mocked up versions then there is the anti-climax when the official kit somes out.  The club needs to commission you to design the official kit. 

Thankyou to all the admin/mods aswell for doing a great job at keeping the forum clean and friendly.

dannyboi-ffc

As a newish member compared to most of the members on this thread so far I believe I've been unintentionally ignorant to your contribution.

I can't imagine how much time and effort goes into running things behind the scenes etc. I've thoroughly enjoyed being a part of fof up till now and that's a credit to the brilliant work you do. I'm just sorry it took me till now to realise.

Thank you very much, a well deserved appreciation thread

Merry Christmas and a happy new year
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

And Thank you from me.
A lot of time and effort goes into this EVERY DAY.
As someone else mentione it's the first thing I go to when I log in.

Thanks very much and if you ever need daft contributions...........zzzzzzzzzzz
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

EJL

Thanks for the Fulham stuff and allowing me to put my blog posts on here over the last couple of years. Much appreciated and Merry Christmas, pal.

Jonaldiniho 88

Cheers jc it really is a great thing you do for our benefit. It really is appreciated and I can't imagine the hours that go in to it. I've asked before but is whitejc the all time leading poster?

..Kya.ffc..

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on December 16, 2014, 11:51:31 PM
Cheers jc it really is a great thing you do for our benefit. It really is appreciated and I can't imagine the hours that go in to it. I've asked before but is whitejc the all time leading poster?

You can view fof's statistics here: http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?action=stats
Beers may have been involved in this post.

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: ..Kya.ffc.. on December 17, 2014, 01:00:44 AM
Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on December 16, 2014, 11:51:31 PM

You can view fof's statistics here: http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?action=stats

Thank you.

absent cottager

Jonaldiniho 88

After just checking I have to say how great and upsetting it was to see the late great finnster so high on the list.