This is what I could find

"Starting 11:

Westwood

Palmer     Lees    Loovens  Helan

Lee     Semedo 

Maguire  McGugan   Drenthe

May

Subs: Kirkland, Dielna, Mattock, McCabe, Maghoma, Lavery, Nuhiu
Available for selection: Wildsmith, Floro, Young, Sanders, Corry, Croasdale, Stobbs, Dieseruvwe
Suspensions: Nil
Injured: Kelhar, Zayatte, Buxton, Hutchinson, Coke, Betra
Out on loan: Madine
Fulham's last 5 games they have won 3 lost 2. 
Main questions for this one, will Gray stick with 442 or shift to a 451? 
I've gone for 451 with Semedo coming back in the side.  Having that extra man in midfield could help away from home.  We could also bring an extra striker second half depending on the game.
I would like to see McGugan behind the main striker, as we know he has plenty of goals in him.
Nuhiu drops to the bench.
On the injury front, Coke should be back in a few weeks, Hutchinson hopefully back before the New Year. 
What do fans reckon?
I'm predicting a t 2-2 draw, May and Drenthe the scorers. "

" 3-2 to the Owls.
May, Maguire and McGugan"

" No idea which players Gray will pick to go on the coach to Fulham,
It will be nice to win tomorrow,   hopefully Wednesday can get a last minute winner like we did against Blackburn.
I am going for a 3-1 win for Massive Wednesday"

" Well the Cottagers are on the rise so I'm afraid it's a slightly conservative prediction from me:
Fulham 0 - 5 The Wednesday - Lees, Drenthe, McGugan, May (2) "

" whoever is picked I only hope this week we have practised dead ball routines/free kicks and corners..
and CHUFFING FINISHING !!!"
Westwood
Palmer Lees Loovens Helan
Maghoma Lee Mcgucan Drenthe
Maguire
May
3-1 May Loovens McGucan"

"If we can't score against the worst defence in the championship, then there's no helping us. I'll go for a 2-1 Wednesday win. We'll probably name the same side that played the last two games unchanged"

"  2-0 (Maguire & Nuhiu). "

" 2-0 win setting us up nicely for Blackpool - 2 wins a higher position come January may give us more of a chance of keeping McGugan and Drenthe"

" After last weekend's disappointing but inevitable defeat to Wolves at S6 the Owls head down to the capital to face Fulham. The hosts bounced by back from a mauling at home to Watford to beat L**ds in their last outing.

Owls News
Stuart Gray must decide whether to offer the XI that started a chance at redemption down in London or freshen things up.
Jacques Maghoma would be a likely candidate for a recall should Gray decide to change things, the former Spurs youngster netted twice for the development squad in the week and could offer another attacking outlet.
The Owls gaffer may bring Jose Semedo back into the midfield, the tough tackling Portuguese man could be ideal foil for Lewis McGugan when facing a midfield containing former England man Scott Parker.
Atdhe Nuhiu has come under fire from a section of fans after his below par performance against Wolves, the big Austrian looked lethargic and whilst we normally forgive his lack of goals his apparent lack of effort is a little disconcerting, both he and strike partner Stevie May will be looking to rectify their performance against a porous Fulham defence.
Potential Line Up
Team: (Possible 4-4-2) : Westwood, Palmer, Loovens, Lees, Helan; Maguire, McGugan, Lee, Drenthe; Nuhiu, May;
Subs from: Kirkland, Dielna, Young, Corry, McCabe, Mattock, Lavery, Semedo, Mattock, Maghoma.
Fulham FC
So what is there to know about Fulham?
They were formed in 1879.
They play in White at home.
They began life playing at various local stadiums prior to officially moving into their current Craven Cottage Park ground in 1896.
The club joined the Southern League 1898 before joining the Football League in 1907.
Fulham have never won a major trophy in their 135 year existence.
They were promoted to the Premier League in 2001 where they stayed for 13 years.
The Ground
Craven Cottage has been used for football since 1896 but had a two year sabbatical as improvements were made to make it all seater.
The stadium has capacity for 25,700.
The main home end is the Hammersmith End which is a single tiered stand behind the goal, it has capacity for just shy of 7,800 and holds the executive boxes.
Down the right side of the pitch as you look from the away stand is the Johnny Haynes stand, this two tiered stand was designed by Archibald Leitch and dates back to 1905, its capacity is just shy of 6,000.
Opposite the Johnny Haynes stand is the Riverside Stand this is a single tiered stand and has capacity to hold around 4,700, this stand sits to the left this stand was built in 1972.
The away stand is called the Putney End and sits behind the goal, this single tiered stand has capacity for around 7,300 and is split between home and away supporters unusually though there is also a neutral section which is unique in English football, the Owls have sold almost all their allocation of around 4,000 of their allocation for this fixture.
News
Kit Symons took charge of the Cottagers earlier this season following the dismissal of Felix Magath, the former Welsh international has presided over a run of 7 wins from 16 games so far which has moved the club away from the bottom 3.
Kit has had previous managerial experience with caretaker roles at both Crystal Palace and Colchester in the past.
Following relegation from the top flight the club were forced to shed many of it's high earners and no fewer than 28 players left the Cottage in the last transfer window including the likes of Dimitar Berbatov, John Arne Riise, Brede Hangeland, John Heitinga, Steve Sidwell and Damien Duff.
The club did bring in 13 players on full deals and a further two on long term loans. They spent a reputed £11m on Ross McCormack from L**ds, he was joined by Gabor Kirarly, Tim Hoogland, Thomas Eisfeld and Matt Smith amongst others as the club sought to bounce back to the top flight.
Looking at the Fulham squad it has plenty of ability with Bryan Ruiz, Hugo Rodallega, Moussa Dembele and Scott Parker and they've implemented several of the youth team with Patrick Roberts, Cauley Woodrow and Erick Hyndman showing talents well above their fledgling years so far.
Squad
GK : Kiraly, Bettinell, Joronen;
DEF : Hoogland, Stafylidis, Hutchinson, Amorebieta, Bodurov, Zverotic, Voser, Casasola, Kavanagh, Burn, Grimmer, Burgess;
MID : Eisfeld, Fofana, Parker, Christensen, Fotheringham, Hyndman, Fazlic, David, Chini;
FOR : Ruiz, Roberts, Woodrow, Rodallega, McCormack, Dembele, Taggart, Williams;
Previous Clashes
You have to go back to Easter Monday 2001 for the last meeting between the clubs at Craven Cottage, relegation threatened Wednesday travelled to Champions elect and Premier League bound Fulham fighting for their lives. Wednesday took the lead when a Gerald Sibon corner evaded everyone and nestled in just before the break.
After half time it was a case of the Alamo as Fulham threw everything at the Owls but Wednesday retained a threat on the break and wasted a 2 on 1 chance that could have sealed it, that miss was to prove pivotal as in stoppage time Sean Davis lashed home to earn a point for Fulham and the title.
Meetings between the two have been few and far between in recent years and prior to the game in 2001 the last meeting was in the FA Cup back in January 1985 as Wednesday ran out 3-2 winners thanks to goals from Mel Sterland and Lee Chapman (2).
The last Wednesday league win came back in the Old First Division in March 1967 when John Fantham netted both goals in a 2-1 win.
Overall at Fulham
Owls wins : 8
Draws: 5
Fulham wins: 19
Final Thoughts?
Well we have to go into the game with confidence given our away form but Fulham have picked up of late and are just three points behind us going into the fixture, a win would set up the home Boxing Day clash with Blackpool and put us back within reach of the top six.

Up the Owls "

That's all I could find 

COYWs!!!!!!

Mokes

That's a pretty good write up from the person that did Owls News, although I think they might have their Dembeles confused when they say "Fulham squad has plenty of ability with Bryan Ruiz, Hugo Rodallega, Moussa Dembele and Scott Parker". (Not to say that Moussa2 has no ability)

fulhamben

funny that, no one predicted a 4 0 loss for them
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

PokerMatt

Amazing that every single one of them predicted a comfortable away win.

What are their boards like now Terry?
Follow me: @mattdjourno

terryr

I made a reaction from Sheffield post