watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Lone Survivor

Started by Sammyffc, December 19, 2014, 06:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyffc

Anybody else watched this film ? Watched it yesterday and blimey what a film. I won't say too much but it had me gripped the whole way through ! Im a massive fan of films involving soldiers etc so this was right up my street, plus the fact its based on a true story. Could never imagine going through what they did, heartbreaking. The Complete Hero's in my mind. 065.gif

YankeeJim

Haven't seen the flick but thoroughly enjoyed the book. Exceptional soldiers (or rather sailors) poorly used by a nation governed by idiots for the past 15+ years. Wish we could just bring the lads home.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

SouthWest6

Sgt Fulham

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: YankeeJim on December 19, 2014, 07:38:55 PM
Haven't seen the flick but thoroughly enjoyed the book. Exceptional soldiers (or rather sailors) poorly used by a nation governed by idiots for the past 15+ years. Wish we could just bring the lads home.

Coming home? Wishful thinking with the toolbags that run the country. I'd like them to go experience what it's like being over there before voting for extended tours, continuing our presence there, and then turning down bills that fund health organizations for veterans. It's disgusting, and our politicians are more messed up than a soup sandwich.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

HatterDon

naughty naughty! Americans discussing politics. RidgeRider will spank!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

YankeeJim

Nah Don. I have it on good authority that old Jack is of like mind. LOL
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Berserker

I don't know what it's about so I'll leave it to another Mod to lock or not
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

valdeingruo

Good picture.  Agree with you Jim, I've got 3 on the books at the moment, along with your first hand experience.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

MJG

The thing that impressed me with the film was the sound. Heard every crack, hit, Shot to the body. Quite sickening.