https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A Fulham team I would love to see

Started by JackyFulham90, December 23, 2014, 08:53:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: HatterDon on December 23, 2014, 11:11:24 PM
Quote from: KCat on December 23, 2014, 06:51:51 PM
The Fulham team I like to watch and want to see  is the one that Kit is building.

You and me, kiddo.

If ever there was a competition for the perfect fan you'd have a very good chance of winning......

Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on December 24, 2014, 12:41:20 AM
The Fulham team I like to watch and want to see  is the one that Kit is building.

You and me, kiddo.

If ever there was a competition for the perfect fan you'd have a very good chance of winning......

Nah not me,  but  Tony Gilroy might be a contender. For 15 years I have enjoyed his balanced views on the various forums.   However, some needy fecker drove the bloke to distraction and he pressed the :
' I'm outa here button'  on FOF.  

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: KCat on December 24, 2014, 07:36:17 AM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on December 24, 2014, 12:41:20 AM

You and me, kiddo.

Nah not me,  but  Tony Gilroy might be a contender. For 15 years I have enjoyed his balanced views on the various forums.   However, some needy fecker drove the bloke to distraction and he pressed the :
' I'm outa here button'  on FOF.  

Lol, I'm not the one getting others to fight my battles so I think the needy comment needs rethinking.

I didn't ask Tony to leave, him, you and everyone else is welcome on here any time. I'm sure others miss him too so ask him to come back if you'd be so kind.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

snarks

Danny I'd just delete that, it's beneath you, no need for personal issues to be bought up on a thread like this. Even if you feel attacked don't give it the merit of a reply.

I'm not saying the previous post was right either, but I don't want to start reading threads decending into this sort of thing.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: snarks on December 24, 2014, 08:11:14 AM
Danny I'd just delete that, it's beneath you, no need for personal issues to be bought up on a thread like this. Even if you feel attacked don't give it the merit of a reply.

I'm not saying the previous post was right either, but I don't want to start reading threads decending into this sort of thing.

Edited at your request.

I can't help standing up for myself, when more than one feel obliged to get involved ignoring them is quite difficult.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

snarks

Understandable, I do too, and as for that Ruiz bloke............

Me-ate-Live, innit??

This is a forum, I do not REALLY  know TonyGilroy 
However, It is jolly nice of you to 'allow' me to contact him/her and tell him/her  DanBoi says it is OK for him to come back on board.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: KCat on December 24, 2014, 10:04:45 AM
However, It is jolly nice of you to 'allow' me to contact him/her and tell him/her  DanBoi says it is OK for him to come back on board.

Dannyboi doesn't say anything. Your fishing for a way to criticise me. It was quite clear I meant it's not my job or place to say who is or isn't welcome.

I honestly would like Tony to post because I'd hate to be the reason anyone leaves. So if you could tell him to reconsider I think it's in the best interests of everyone.

Merry Xmas to you and the family kcat

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

MJG

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on December 24, 2014, 10:18:13 AM

Dannyboi doesn't say anything. Your fishing for a way to criticise me. It was quite clear I meant it's not my job or place to say who is or isn't welcome.

I honestly would like Tony to post because I'd hate to be the reason anyone leaves. So if you could tell him to reconsider I think it's in the best interests of everyone.

Your biggest mistake Danny was mentioning a conversation you had with Tony by PM.
Something you did to me as well.
It's called Personal Message for a reason.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: MJG on December 24, 2014, 10:21:09 AM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on December 24, 2014, 10:18:13 AM

Your biggest mistake Danny was mentioning a conversation you had with Tony by PM.
Something you did to me as well.
It's called Personal Message for a reason.

Fair point. I'm still learning on here, I'll stop doing that from now on. Apologies to you and Tony for doing that. 

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

snarks

So Hoogland over Grimmer, really?

Grimmer is the better defender, although Hoogs is better going forward. I would rather Hoogs in front of Grimmer, but as that would mean dropping someone else I'm not so sure.