more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tipping League FA CUP 3rd Round Results/ 4th Round Draw

Started by dannyboi-ffc, December 19, 2014, 08:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

my yeovil vs man u score.   yeovil 1 man u 4
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

RidgeRider

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on January 03, 2015, 01:28:31 PM
I have gone from one minnow of the tipping world to another..... Ridgerider much to my surprise is not a regular in the tipping league either.

Dannyboi is certain for a cup upset.....

What a classic cup tie, the beauty of the cup.... Ridgerider, I am fielding a strong a team as possible.

I can assure you after tallying the 3 wins I predicted for Saturday. I have no chance against an experienced punter such as yourself. Hoping for a BIG Sunday!

glenhodgso

Hello Danniboy

Looking forward to pitching my pin sticking luck against your undoubted prediction wisdom in the 4th round!

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: glenhodgso on January 07, 2015, 07:11:02 PM
Hello Danniboy

Looking forward to pitching my pin sticking luck against your undoubted prediction wisdom in the 4th round!

Bring it on Glen, bring it on!

I think it's a very intriguing tie, we finished the last round with 12 and 11 for me. It's 16 games to predict again so it really is a hard one to call. I was hoping for an easier draw to be honest after knocking out one of the favourites in Kent Cassandra. 

But I guess you have to beat the likes of yourself if you're going to make it to Wembley. I've already sent my scouts out to watch you this weekend in the tipping league, gotta do my homework for this one. May the best man win!

And if anyone not familiar with the league version wants to see the league table to get a rough idea of who the masters are then next to this thread is the league version. At some point next week logical man will post the results (of the league version) with the league table. 
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Artful Dodger

Great effort Dannyboi - you seem to have generated more interested than the real thing! I enjoyed my brief appearance - just defeated on goals scored rule! - and have never known so many Fulham fans hang on a last minute equaliser at Everton v West Ham!

I will now be following rogerpinvirginia in the hope I can say I went out to the eventual winner! Come on Roger!!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Artful Dodger on January 07, 2015, 09:07:15 PM
Great effort Dannyboi - you seem to have generated more interested than the real thing! I enjoyed my brief appearance - just defeated on goals scored rule! - and have never known so many Fulham fans hang on a last minute equaliser at Everton v West Ham!

I will now be following rogerpinvirginia in the hope I can say I went out to the eventual winner! Come on Roger!!

Cheers J, I think its been a huge success so far. I'm not gonna lie, it took up a lot more time than I imagined it would so I don't envy logical man and the work he puts in every week but it was worth it. I couldn't believe how many of us were taking it so seriously and posting our thoughts, im a bit embarrassed to say I found it more interesting than the Fulham vs wolves game lol.

That Everton game was incredible, like you said so many ties relied on that game. Lukaku's goal definitely changed everything, I think 4 ties changed winners in injury time because of it.

Sorry you went out on the tiebreaker, its a bit like penalties......very cruel. Maybe next year I will change it to the actual replays being the decider. So in effect your tie with roger would've been decided on predictions for the replays instead. Mrs Dannyboi is due with our son on the 18th of this month so I just couldn't afford the extra work and time it would've create this year.

As always it was a pleasure having you involved and make sure you sign up next year. When you're next down the cottage we should meet up for a drink

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Artful Dodger

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on January 07, 2015, 09:37:21 PM

Cheers J, I think its been a huge success so far. I'm not gonna lie, it took up a lot more time than I imagined it would so I don't envy logical man and the work he puts in every week but it was worth it. I couldn't believe how many of us were taking it so seriously and posting our thoughts, im a bit embarrassed to say I found it more interesting than the Fulham vs wolves game lol.

That Everton game was incredible, like you said so many ties relied on that game. Lukaku's goal definitely changed everything, I think 4 ties changed winners in injury time because of it.

Sorry you went out on the tiebreaker, its a bit like penalties......very cruel. Maybe next year I will change it to the actual replays being the decider. So in effect your tie with roger would've been decided on predictions for the replays instead. Mrs Dannyboi is due with our son on the 18th of this month so I just couldn't afford the extra work and time it would've create this year.

As always it was a pleasure having you involved and make sure you sign up next year. When you're next down the cottage we should meet up for a drink
Cheers Danny, I will definitely be having another go next year! I will be sure to let you know when I am next down at the Cottage and it would be great to meet up for a drink - not sure when that will be, although I have quite a few away games up north lined up in the next couple of months!

And best of luck to you and Mrs Dannyboi on the new baby - let us all know when the latest member of the Fulham family joins us!!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Artful Dodger on January 07, 2015, 10:04:00 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on January 07, 2015, 09:37:21 PM

Cheers Danny, I will definitely be having another go next year! I will be sure to let you know when I am next down at the Cottage and it would be great to meet up for a drink - not sure when that will be, although I have quite a few away games up north lined up in the next couple of months!

And best of luck to you and Mrs Dannyboi on the new baby - let us all know when the latest member of the Fulham family joins us!!

Cheer mate and i will do, don't worry about that. He'll be the next Johnny Haynes (I hope!)

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

epsomraver

Well done danny, surprised i got through with such a margin!,could never forecast sweet Fa when the treble chance was going!  looking forward to the next round against big Knuckles :005:

Logicalman

Ah, Mr Max H. next round eh? I believe I have good and right on my side, even in the form of Millwall, by comparison that is!!
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Jonaldiniho 88

Well done Epsom. What a stinker I had but all credit to you. Good luck in the next round and thanks Danny and logic for organising.

epsomraver

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on January 13, 2015, 10:35:33 PM
Well done Epsom. What a stinker I had but all credit to you. Good luck in the next round and thanks Danny and logic for organising.

Thanks pure fluke however