watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How The Mighty Have Fallen (B Dortmund)

Started by Mince n Tatties, December 20, 2014, 07:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Can happen to the best and biggest 80, 000  at home games.
Just been beaten by Werder Bremen who were bottom before todays game.
Now leapfrogged Dortmund who are 2nd bottom.(10 defeats)
End of the Klop era?

FPT

Injuries have been cruel to them, and I wonder whether that's a backfire from their style of football. Jurgen Klopp has been a miracle man, and it wouldn't surprise me to be elsewhere in the summer.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: FPT on December 20, 2014, 07:20:33 PM
Injuries have been cruel to them, and I wonder whether that's a backfire from their style of football. Jurgen Klopp has been a miracle man, and it wouldn't surprise me to be elsewhere in the summer.

Injuries Yes...They done alright in Champions league, its just their
league form..

MrProphet

Some horrible luck and hideous individual errors. Such a shame but when you lose one of your best players every year you can't compete. Reus and Hummels off in the summer so sad, klopp is a fantastic manager but hands are tied.

Been lucky enough to go to the Signal Iduna twice and going to leverkusen v Dortmund in Jan would throughly recommend it

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: MrProphet on December 20, 2014, 07:53:14 PM
Some horrible luck and hideous individual errors. Such a shame but when you lose one of your best players every year you can't compete. Reus and Hummels off in the summer so sad, klopp is a fantastic manager but hands are tied.

Been lucky enough to go to the Signal Iduna twice and going to leverkusen v Dortmund in Jan would throughly recommend it

Good manager yes, but sometimes you can stay too long
at a club....
Needs new challenge I believe.