watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bit Early

Started by Peabody, December 21, 2014, 04:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

But can I take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and prosperous New Year and who knows, a return to the Premier League for our football team.

filham

Happy Christmas to all, can't bring myself to even hint at the thought of promotion but I will suggest a little cup run would be a nice new year pleasure for us all to enjoy.

Nick Bateman

Quote from: Peabody on December 21, 2014, 04:28:03 PM
But can I take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and prosperous New Year and who knows, a return to the Premier League for our football team.

I would like to know your motive for such an early seasons greeting?!  Are you trying to impress some of the 'poltically-correct' moderators so that you can tell one of your (numerous) non-PC whimsicals before Yuletide??
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Peabody

Quote from: Nick Bateman on December 21, 2014, 07:26:56 PM
Quote from: Peabody on December 21, 2014, 04:28:03 PM

I would like to know your motive for such an early seasons greeting?!  Are you trying to impress some of the 'poltically-correct' moderators so that you can tell one of your (numerous) non-PC whimsicals before Yuletide??

Why do I have to tell you anything. Like they say, if you don't like them, just scroll on by

Nick Bateman

You are hard to ignore.

Peabody

LBNo11

Nick Bateman, you are only barely tolerated by my fellow moderators, and my decision regarding account deletion will be the deciding vote. I have kept you on here for old times sake, but let me tell you this, and read this well, irrespective of the season of goodwill to all men, this is the last, the very last chance you get to behave before your account is deleted, in it's entirety; that is email, IP addresses etc., and you will be gone.

Now an apology to Peabody is required, in this thread, and as a PM to him, you have ten minutes - from now...

084.gif
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Nick Bateman

I would like to humbly apologise to Peabody who I would never intentionally offend.  The above was I thought 'jokey' but perhaps missed the mark and I also saught to support Peabody against any ridiculous political correctness but point made LBno11.

Peabody

Apology accepted and seasons greetings to you Nick.

Thanks Ed.

Burt

Seasons greeting Mr Peabody sir, have a good one  xma2

ChesterTheTabby

Mr. Pea, wish I could meet you in person - you seem a fine fellow! Seasons greetings.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

love4ffc

Season greetings to all.  Hope everyone gets what they want for Xmas.  I also hope Kit gets what he wants for January
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Forever Fulham

I hope everyone on this board can be with loved ones this Christmas.  Work has been hard.  Life sometimes difficult.  But supporting Fulham and having this little board to read and occasionally chat with others is a welcome relief I always look forward to.  Warmest wishes to all. 

hovewhite

Peabody and to all on this board have a very nice crimbo wherever you are.
Here's hoping for a good year next year for us all.