watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Jokes... Sort of

Started by nose, December 24, 2014, 10:05:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

Jean-Paul Sartre is sitting at a French cafe, revising his draft of Being and Nothingness. He says to the waitress, 'I'd like a cup of coffee, please, with no cream.' The waitress replies, I'm sorry, Monsieur, but we're out of cream. How about with no milk?

René Descartes walks into a bar. The bartender asks if he wants his usual. ... René says, "I think not," then disappears.

Pavlov is sitting at a bar, when all of the sudden the phone rings... Pavlov gasps, "Oh crap, I forgot to feed the dogs

There are two types of people in this world:... Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

An MIT linguistics professor was lecturing his class the other day. "In English," he said, "a double negative forms a positive. However, in some languages, such as Russian, a double negative remains a negative. ... But there isn't a single language, not one, in which a double positive can express a negative." A voice from the back of the room piped up, "Yeah, right."

A photon checks into a hotel and the bellhop asks him if he has any luggage.... The photon replies, "No, I'm traveling light."

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question? ... ...

Heisenburg was also sitting at the bar. After Descartes vanished in a puff of smoke, the bartender walked over to him and asked, "Did you see that?" To which Heisenburg replied, "I can't be certain."

Why can't atheists solve exponential equations? Because they don't believe in higher powers.

Being absolute zero is 0K with me

Higgs Boson walks into a church and says "you can't have mass without me!"

There are 10 kinds of people in this world. Those who understand binary. And those who don't

Don't trust atoms... they make up everything

049:gif :Happy New Year: 049:gif

VicHalomsLovechild

epsomraver

Crikey I bet you are a scream on a night out!

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Holders

Plato was sitting in a cave, just a shadow of himself.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Logicalman

Thanks Mr Nose, those were excellent.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.