watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Konchesky

Started by MikeW, December 23, 2014, 03:52:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeW

Saw today in a Prem round up of the 'season so far' (in The Telegraph) that Konch is rated Leicester's worst player so far.

Surprised he's even still playing at Prem level to be honest.

The Liverpool move was the poison chalice if probably the golden cheque!
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

HatterDon

I watched him earlier this season do his best to get himself sent off. It reminded me of our home match against Derby -- possibly the worst team ever in the Prem -- where we were on the verge of taking them apart when he kicked some guy up in the air and left us 10 v. 11 to give Derby one of their 11(?) season points. It looked then and it looked most recently like he was thinking "Well, I've played enough today. Time for a red."

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Burt

Maybe it's his haircut.

Fulham76

Quote from: HatterDon on December 23, 2014, 04:55:25 PM
I watched him earlier this season do his best to get himself sent off. It reminded me of our home match against Derby -- possibly the worst team ever in the Prem -- where we were on the verge of taking them apart when he kicked some guy up in the air and left us 10 v. 11 to give Derby one of their 11(?) season points. It looked then and it looked most recently like he was thinking "Well, I've played enough today. Time for a red."

I was at the away game against Derby where they gained another of their points that season.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Fulham76 on December 23, 2014, 05:30:52 PM

I was at the away game against Derby where they gained another of their points that season.

Is that the 2-2 when bouazza scored the luckiest goal via a deflection I think I've ever seen? I Was at that game but not sure if that's what you mean. I think it was.

Looking back how bad were derby, just about made double figure points. That must be hard to watch as a fan.....
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on December 23, 2014, 05:36:02 PM
Quote from: Fulham76 on December 23, 2014, 05:30:52 PM

Is that the 2-2 when bouazza scored the luckiest goal via a deflection I think I've ever seen? I Was at that game but not sure if that's what you mean. I think it was.

Looking back how bad were derby, just about made double figure points. That must be hard to watch as a fan.....

I agree, that's where a lot of the expectations of being promoted to the PL is often short lived.
Quite frequently a lot of the players who achieved the promotion and drank the champagne are tossed
aside when the club upgrades to try to compete at the top level.
If all you can do is stumble along like Derby did (and other teams) then it does seem pointless getting excited having Man City, Man Utd, Liddypool, Arsenal, Chelsea etc coming to a home ground.
Over the 13 years we did OK, had some memorable scalps but I believe that where we are now is right at this point in our history.
Going up this year could be a poison chalice, however hopefully in a couple of years..........bring it on !!
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Slaphead in Qatar

is his hair natural? I thought he was a slaphead as well.