watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Happy Christmas to LBNo11

Started by The Swan, December 23, 2014, 10:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

As I won't have be able to get to my computer until after Christmas I would like to wish LBNo11 and his family a Very Happy Christmas.
I would also like to wish all Fulham fans a Great Christmas.
The Swan

LBNo11

...thank you Gerry, you are, as always a gentleman, please send my love to R and I wish you both a very happy Christmas and a healthy, and happy New Year...

xma2
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

jms

:merry christmas:
I would like to wish this guy a very merry xmas even though he puts the great Sir Les above the great Sir Graham  :022:
He is all things Fulham and tries, very diplomatically, to keep the peace between we differing fans. Not an easy job.
I hope someday to shake his hand, as he does so much for the good image of our beloved club 'on-line'
049:gif

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: jms on December 23, 2014, 11:22:20 PM
I would like to wish this guy a very merry xmas even though he puts the great Sir Les above the great Sir Graham  :022:
He is all things Fulham and tries, very diplomatically, to keep the peace between we differing fans. Not an easy job.
I hope someday to shake his hand, as he does so much for the good image of our beloved club 'on-line'

Yes I second that motion, well done and thanks LB11 and a Merry Christmas to one and all.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Travers Barney

I third that..one of those 'never heard someone say a bad word about him' geezers' is LB.. Coyw
We are the whites

The Equalizer

Mr LBNo11: One of the finest gentlemen I've had the pleasure of meeting. A very happy birthday to you!

Eq
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

epsomraver

Quote from: jms on December 23, 2014, 11:22:20 PM
I would like to wish this guy a very merry xmas even though he puts the great Sir Les above the great Sir Graham  :022:
:plus one: :merry christmas:

bog

And from scruffy old Bog. have a lovely one Les.

092.gif

The Equalizer

Quote from: The Equalizer on December 24, 2014, 11:29:25 AM
Mr LBNo11: One of the finest gentlemen I've had the pleasure of meeting. A very happy birthday to you!

Eq

The previous post should surely have me qualify for the Old Sod's Army 20 years early?
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

HatterDon

Ed is a gentleman, but the best thing that can be said about his is that he is Fulham all the livelong day. I am so very pleased to have met him in my most recent trip over to Old Blighty.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel