watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Nearly got arrested for the first time in many years

Started by epsomraver, December 27, 2014, 02:57:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

epsomraver

Walking back across the car park amongst Bournemouth fans chatting to my wife when out of the blue a 50 something Bournemouth fan suddenly came behind her and then turned right in her face Giroud style and bellowed Your team is F***** sh** so called premiership your having a F...........laugh, she stood her ground bless her and said that we were not and then staggered back, I thought he had nutted her so  I steamed in,(. he didn't it was his dog breath!)  thankfully some decent Bournemouth fans intervened and hustled him away telling him he was a disgrace and that they were sorry and helped me calm down just as 2 coppers came running over , so all was well otherwise I could have been in Bournemouth Police station for the weekend There is always one!

Berserker

Wow. Hope your wife is OK
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

BestOfBrede

What a to55er, the sort that wouldn't say nowt to a geezer and ruins it for all.
This is one of the reasons me and the missus stopped going away matches!

I hope you and the missus are ok, by the sounds of it tis nice to see that other B'mouth supporters were decent folk.

SouthfieldWhite

Hope your missus is ok mate, don't think I would of been responsible for my actions if anyone would of done that to my wife, most clubs have their idiots, if I'd of Sedna fulham fan do that to an opposing fan I'd of also interviened

epsomraver

She is fine thanks.has been going since 1967 and has had a lot worse than that during the bad days.thanks for your good wishes

blingo

Lighthouse

It doesn't matter how tough you are, the shock can be very debilitating. Still after years of marrying poorly. She has had to toughen up. Seriously all the best to her and to you. Keep calm and think of the fans who are not idiots.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Fernhurst

We were crossing the road adjacent to the car park when two blokes came flying past us and legged it at high speed across Kings Park.
If I'd known they were involved the nasty incident Raver I would have tripped em up.

Hope the missies is feeling ok today. 
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Northern Cottager

Glad to hear she's ok. Some 'men' and football fans are absolute wastes of air. Nice to hear some of the other fans let him know he was a disgrace.

Weird to think a fan of such a small club has massive club syndrome.

ron

Deanothefulhamfan

Some guys at football are complete tools. Picking on a woman , what a low life .... I saw horrible scenes at WBA in the cup when we won 1-0.... We were walking back to the coach and started seeing all these grown up men, verbally assaulting all the ladies and Children of Fulham.... Caused a lot of trouble understandably.

The guy was obviously looking for a reaction from you, or just a complete coward. Either way I hope your wife is ok.

ChesterTheTabby

That fool is a coward. It's telling when he can't even be modest in victory. They won the match but that man lost the day. Had it been myself, he'd probably be knocked out cold and I would be in the police station explaining my actions. You did the right thing, Sir, my hat is off to you. Hope the missus is alright.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Mince n Tatties

There always an idiot at every club from the  biggest to the  smallest.
Cant remember the lady (was it at Northampton) a few seasons ago got attacked by a
fruitcake..
Glad all is well..

Black and White Town

What a pathetic loser.
Total minority - nearly everyone regardless of what team they support rightly sees having a pop at someone as ignorant and childish. (as opposed to witty banter which is obviously fine)