watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

VILLA WANT LVC

Started by Mince n Tatties, December 29, 2014, 06:58:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the nutflush

They want 30m for Delph but they want to pinch LVC for 5m?  What drugs are they on over there?  Theres no way LVC is going to Villa for that amount of money.  We don't need to sell and he is going to be the first name on the team sheet before long.  We have a great bunch of kids and need to keep them together with guys like Mac and Hugo. 

SouthfieldWhite

I can't stand the transfere windows, 95% involving Fulham is BS.

It's all paper talk and can never understand how fans get taken into it at Fulham.

If you've supported the club for log enough, you should know Fulham do their business very secretly .

We get it year after year about all these rumours about this player leaving or signing this player.

How much of it is ever true?

filham

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on December 29, 2014, 08:11:44 AM
He may well get sold, unfortunately that is what happens to excellent youngsters at small clubs, but I would be amazed and really disappointed in Khan, Ali Mac etc if it was for 5 million.

If Khan wants us to get back to the premier league, and see some return on his investment, we need to build our team around LVC, Bettinelli and Mccormack
[/quote

And these are the three players plus Roberts that the media will build gossip around , clubs will be sniffing around and agents will be working hard to develop a transfer for.

We should be prepared for a worrying winter transfer window and remind ourselves that it is more important to hang onto these players than it is to spend money on some risky new expensive incoming player.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

.......................I want 20/20 vision but I am unlikely to get it

fulhamben

doesnt delph play as a dm for them?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

the nutflush

They want 30m for an average midfielder in a very average team that in my opinion is a real relegation contender.  The worlds gone mad. 

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: the nutflush on December 29, 2014, 11:45:52 AM
They want 30m for an average midfielder in a very average team that in my opinion is a real relegation contender.  The worlds gone mad. 

They want get half of that..Spurs apparently.

SouthfieldWhite

Maybe by putting (if true) a 30 mil price tag on him, really means they are not looking to sell him bits are other teams off from making a bid, so if that's the  case of doubt they'd spend 5 mil on  LVC

colinwhite

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 29, 2014, 09:29:12 AM
Quote from: colinwhite on December 29, 2014, 08:17:30 AM
Selling Lvc would go against everything that  Mr Khan has said and i don't believe that will happen . If it does then we are championship side for a good few years to come , and the confusion about our short /long term goals for the club will be greater then ever .
LVC can't replace Delph , as he has had 4 months of good form . Before that none of us rated him , so this is just newspaper hype .

Couldnt replace Delph?
I think Delph is one highly overated player..Villa want 30 million for him.
WHAT...Having a laugh aint they? :023:

Calm down i don't mean that .Hes going to be just as good as Delph but (delph ) he has been doing it at the highest level for quite a few years . Lvc has shown what he can do in the championship for 4 months , so the reporters claim that he could replace Delph is rubbish and  if he went to Villa would likely warm their bench .
He still a good prospect for the premiership ,no more as yet .

colinwhite

Quote from: MasterHaynes on December 29, 2014, 09:23:59 AM

LVC can't replace Delph , as he has had 4 months of good form . Before that none of us rated him , so this is just newspaper hype .
You mean most people hadn't seen him. I think every one that has watched him at U18 & U21 had a pretty good idea he was going to be a success. He didn't come from nowhere and suddenly improve to become a good player at championship level.

No I mean that you never know if a young player is going to be success until they get the chance ,and then they have to take it .  Roberts looks a real prospect but as yet we don't know how good he will be .

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: colinwhite on December 29, 2014, 12:23:09 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 29, 2014, 09:29:12 AM
Selling Lvc would go against everything that  Mr Khan has said and i don't believe that will happen . If it does then we are championship side for a good few years to come , and the confusion about our short /long term goals for the club will be greater then ever .

Couldnt replace Delph?
I think Delph is one highly overated player..Villa want 30 million for him.
WHAT...Having a laugh aint they? :023:

Calm down i don't mean that .Hes going to be just as good as Delph but (delph ) he has been doing it at the highest level for quite a few years . Lvc has shown what he can do in the championship for 4 months , so the reporters claim that he could replace Delph is rubbish and  if he went to Villa would likely warm their bench .
He still a good prospect for the premiership ,no more as yet .

I know what you meant Colin...
And im nice and Calm..

Andy S

A young player on a long contract equals a lot more than 30m Sorry but it is totally untrue. Villa cannot afford him and the bigger clubs want ready made players in this window.

MasterHaynes

I thought Delph was a free agent in the summer?if true then they are more likely to get £5m which is what they will have to spend.
As Villa bought him from Leeds 5 years ago there won't be any development fee involved either.

nose

if we are serious about kicking on we have to keep LVC
and if i was him villa is not a place i would want to go.. moose made an error of judgment and this would be worse for a great young talent. do we know if he is fit for tonight, he was as you know withdrawn on boxing day.

blingo

Quote from: KCat on December 29, 2014, 11:36:57 AM
.......................I want 20/20 vision but I am unlikely to get it

Go to specsavers KCat lol ;)

Riverside

LVC not in today's team or bench

Should we be worried ? Or does he just need a break ?

horse1031

Quote from: Riverside on December 29, 2014, 07:09:34 PM

i dont think he was injured and he has the best motor in the team.  there has to something behind this... i hope not!

MJG

Quote from: horse1031 on December 29, 2014, 07:13:12 PM
Quote from: Riverside on December 29, 2014, 07:09:34 PM

i dont think he was injured and he has the best motor in the team.  there has to something behind this... i hope not!
Held his hamstring few minutes before he came off on friday