News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

14,000 ST's Sold Already - Its A New Record!

Started by White Noise, July 05, 2010, 11:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Record Season Ticket Sales!

Monday 5th July 2010

Fulham FC News

Fulham FC is delighted to confirm that Season Ticket Sales for the 2010/11 Barclays Premier League season have broken all previous Club records.

With almost 14,000 Season Tickets sold to date the Club have surpassed last season's record sales with just under two months still to go until the big kick-off.

The Cottage faithful are certainly remaining true to the Fulham cause, with 80% of last season's Season Ticket Holders renewing their seat for the new campaign, whilst the Club has attracted almost 3,000 new Season Ticket Holders.

Season Ticket Sales look set to continue selling at an impressive rate as the countdown to the new campaign commences, and with Manchester United visiting SW6 for Fulham's inaugural home match, all eyes will be on the Cottage as Fulham look to record a hat-trick of league home wins against Sir Alex Ferguson's side.

Before the new Barclays Premier League season begins Fulham will play a mouth-watering pre-season friendly against Werder Bremen at the Cottage on Saturday the 7th August|.

All new Season Ticket holders will be able to secure their seat for this match for only £10 with Junior tickets priced at just £5.

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2010/July/SeasonTicketRecord.aspx#ixzz0snkoCwjj

JBH

I think that it is only that high because the club made sure that they didn't release any info about Roy's departure so as not to affect sales  :59:

White Noise

Quote from: JBH on July 05, 2010, 12:10:36 PM
I think that it is only that high because the club made sure that they didn't release any info about Roy's departure so as not to affect sales  :59:

There are plenty of people itching to send theirs back though when Fulham appoint a new manager. :dft012:

mrska

I think our season tickets represent incredible value.  I got a 349 one..  which isn't bad for 19 Premiership games..

Just talking to a mate who supports the dark side  and his ticket would of cost him 1200 quid this year..  he just cant afford it..