watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Do you believe Kit?

Started by NorfolkJim, December 31, 2014, 07:31:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

To answer your question in a straight forward manner, yes I do believe in Kit as our manager, I like what he has to say and offer, and I think with time he will become a fantastic manager.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Andy S

Ruiz was having a fitness test at 6.00 before Brighton on the pitch and LVC was subbed after pulling a hamstring against Bournemouth so no conspiracy. Without them both we were lost. Ruiz can walk at the end of the season and go anywhere so there will be no sale in this window. Ruiz may be offerered a new deal and stay anyway

Berserker

I trust Kit. Mind you players may be sold that he wants to keep.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

NorfolkJim

I guess the reason I'm asking this is that I am very much behind Kit and want to believe he is someone who tells it as it is, much like Roy used to do. These managers who speak a load of Northampton all the time I can do without - I'm hoping that not only will Kit succeed in managing Fulham but that we will always be able to trust his yes is a yes and no is a no - otherwiser, why have any comment from him at all - Nothing to do with conspiracy stuff at all.

On the other hand, my friend in the US government has some disappointing things to say about Mr Khan and his reluctance to invest when it's most needed - Hence the Jaguars being such a poor outfit. Lets just say I hope he puts his money where his mouth is when it comes to Fulham.