https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ricardo Vaz Te- rumour

Started by PaulJ123, January 08, 2015, 07:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Classic94

Quote from: fulhams_finest on January 09, 2015, 01:07:59 PM
matt richie?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2903291/Fulham-weigh-3m-bid-Bournemouth-winger-Matt-Ritchie-Cottagers-look-mount-push-play-offs.html
Ritchie would be a superb signing. Position-wise, we may be a backwards step but we could offer a lucrative financial package and I fully expect a push for automatic promotion next season. As it is, Bournemouth are punching massively above their weight.

Also, I would take Vaz Te. He is proven at this level.

Twig

Quote from: snarks on January 09, 2015, 09:00:36 AM
I can't believe Grimmer is getting a lot of stick (thread derail, Sorry) Yes he has had some difficulties, but that is because he has no cover in front of him with the shape Fulham play. I think Hoogland was no better as a defender but a lot of his frailties are overlooked because of his goal scoring record, an area where he is better is going forward.

But bearing in mind Fulham were leaking like a sieve with Hoog in the back four and are not now (still leaking but down to more of a trickle), I think Grimmer is doing fine.

My biggist concern is the the midfield, and I haven't got a clue what to do about it at all. Still Vaz Te on the right instead of Ruiz might work (even though in this division I am more pro Bryan than anti)

I think you are probably right.  If you cast your thoughts back a bit further to the Tigana promotion era we also has a dominant mid field that was capable of protecting the back four (although they were pretty decent in their own right).  And Roy maintained the focus on a mid field that could offer cover and hold on to the ball to take pressure off the back four.  At the moment I worry about the amount of possession that our midfield concedes too easily.

cmg

Jack Grimmer may be getting stick from some lame-brains. Very sad.
However few ex-employees get a reference such as this from a former manager, which i take the liberty of copying from the Club website for those who may have missed it:

-    Shrewsbury manager Micky Mellon has paid tribute to Jack Grimmer, who spent time on loan with the club earlier in the season. "Jack will play for Scotland – and I mean that," he stressed. "If Scotland have a better attacking right-back than him then we're going to be some team. From the minute he walked through the door he was pure class. He became a massive favourite here. You knew because of how well he was doing – and he was brilliant for us – Fulham weren't going to not want him in their team. He returned to Fulham and went right into the Championship with them. He's going to be some player. He's only going to get better."

I don't think Mr Mellon is Jack's Uncle Mick from Paisley.

rweller86

He's had his contract terminated at West Ham according to SSN
@rweller

grandad

Quote from: GrahamG on January 08, 2015, 08:42:21 PM
Our problems lay all over the pitch!

The snow didn´t stop us the other night.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Toby Ward-Smith

Quote from: rweller86 on January 17, 2015, 10:47:12 AM
He's had his contract terminated at West Ham according to SSN

We have to go in for him now on a free

Admin

Has already signed for a Turkish Club.

westcliff white

signed for a Turkish team I saw somewhere. thankfulluy
Every day is a Fulham day

alfie

Quote from: MJG on January 09, 2015, 08:56:42 AM
Quote from: cmg on January 09, 2015, 08:54:58 AM
Quote from: MJG on January 09, 2015, 06:45:12 AM

But he also pointed out that Full Back is the hardest position .

Must have seen me playing it. Nobody ever made it look harder.
Its also my position as well so I feel the pain.
I was left back as well,    the trouble is I was always left back in the changing rooms.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't