News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Questions you think Sarah should ask Kit Symons?

Started by davew, January 12, 2015, 09:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

When is the riverside development going ahead?.......
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

The Equalizer

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 13, 2015, 06:45:22 AM
What happened to Sir Craven of Cottage Sword & Shield ? Also which pub does he frequent.

The last place I saw him was in The Golden Lion. Nice bloke when he's not wearing the costume.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Lighthouse

When you have trained all week on a particular part of the teams performance. Then it just fails on the match day. What do you dread more. The criticism of fans saying 'what do you do during training' or the players for not making something work that worked all week?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

filham

Kit, where do you see our next goal coming from and when.

Has it ever crossed your mind to play Smith and McCormac in the same roles as Leeds did last season when they scored a bundle of goals between them.

davew

Well done lads, these are the sort of questions we would like answering. Sarah and Kit if you do read this Board, please address some of these questions as there are many fans wondering the same thing especially about Chris David, McCormack/Smith partnership, future of our most expensive player assets i.e. Ruiz & Mitroglu. I will look forward to this weekends pre-match interview and hope that some of these issues are addressed rather than listen to the same type of conversation that we listen to most weeks.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

f321ffc

Quote from: Forever Fulham on January 13, 2015, 12:03:14 AM
You must be aware of Smith's goal production of late for other clubs.  And how he is managing those goals.  And assists.  Why do you think Smith can't make an immediate contribution to Fulham's team? 
:plus one:
And will he come back and get game time at the end of his current loan.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

davew

The latest interview, great to see none of our questions addressed again, why worry we are only fans of the Club!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Chesh

Quote from: davew on January 16, 2015, 07:33:20 PM
The latest interview, great to see none of our questions addressed again, why worry we are only fans of the Club!
Even if she touched on them in a round about way, it would help, but each interview is the same, with Kit for some reason supressing a giggle throughout.

Example - 'Ross is a very important player for us, and has been playing well - he scored 28 goals for Leeds last season - do you see him scoring more for us, or do you prefer him pulling the strings for the likes of Hugo and Cauley?'.....not too direct, but would get an idea of how long term the tactic is.
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

kevin

Are you not worried that our most prolific striker this season is playing for another team.
Why not try linking Smith and McCormack as it seemed to work last season ?